Prolouge

"Are you sure about this Buffy? There's no going back."

"No. But I can't keep them. They aren't safe with me." Buffy Summers pulled the papers to her and started filling them out. 9 months ago she had a short fling with a hunter and ended up with twins. Mieczysław, and Jessica. As the mother she got to name them.

She named him Mieczysław, for the hope that he would grow strong, the word mieczy meaning sword, the word sław meaning glory.

When she was little she fell in love with the name Jessica, always wanting to name her baby girl that. But once she became the slayer she knew she wouldn't get to have her. Then she did, and now she was letting her go.

Letting both of them go. In a town very far from her own.

She looked at her baby boy, with a soft baby brown tuft of hair poking out of his dinosaur onesie. His hand waved in the air. He must have been having a good dream. The little baby smiled, making a few tears start to slip from her eyes.

She looked at her baby girl, who's hair was already all over the place. Her hair was blond at the beginning but now it was turning to a more brown color like her brother. She was in a unicorn onesie. Tucking a little strand of hair behind her ear she smiled at the sleeping baby.

When Buffy was getting ready to have the baby's she had gone shopping for baby clothes, something she had always wanted to do. When she saw the Dino and Unicorn onesie she couldn't deny how cute they were. The hardest thing was going to be letting them go. And she wanted to let them go in these, so they would at least know a little about how much she already loved and missed them...

The hunter had disappeared and she had no way to get ahold of him. Only knowing his name. Being the slayer, she couldn't raise them. If any one of her many enemies found out about them she knew she would give up the whole world to save them.

"You and the gang are different Willow. I know you guys can protect yourselves. These two can't."

"You know, all of us would give our lives for them Buffy. You don't need to worry about them being safe. And once they get older we could train them?"

"That's the issue Will. We would let the world be destroyed to keep them safe. I can't be like that. I'm meant to protect the world. And what if staying with me means they don't get to get older? I'm not willing to risk that."

She pushed the papers back to the older lady, who looked it over with pinched lips. "You need to put the mother's name. Not just the father's."

"Willow?" Buffy nodded to the red headed witch who sighed loudly. Wishing Buffy would reconsider.

She looked at the older woman and made a sign in front of her face, "You don't need the mother's name. The father's name is enough." A soft white light emanated from her hands and landed on the old woman's face.

Her pinched lips relaxed into a soft smile, "Why, you're right. I don't need the mother's name. Silly me. Now, if you're ready I'll take them." She opened her arms up.

Buffy took a deep breath and kissed both sleeping babies on the forehead before handing them over. It was better this way. They were safer staying away from the supernatural world.

Her baby boy whimpered and her girl's lower lip quivered. Almost as if they knew their mother had let them go. Making her heart break.

She left them there hoping this was for the greater good. For them and her.

Little did she know that she was sending them to a whole new type of supernatural. One where she couldn't protect them.

Authors Note -

I'm gonna be honest this story has me really excited. Kinda been working on it every night. So now we're on chapter 5. We started like 4 days ago.

I might even do a double update this week.

Real quick, my aunt and I are writing this together. She's seen Buffy and SPN and I've seen Teenwolf. I am currently watching SPN by myself and Buffy with my mom. So soon I will understand all the references. But that's why we're writing it together.

And I had an interesting idea for a story. Well series. If I did an supernatural au with Stiles being the youngest brother. And I went along with the SPN series. Do you guys think anyone would read that?

Chances are I wouldn't start it for a while and once I did most likely I'd try to finish it. So I'd have to put most of my storys on hold for a while.

I already made a cover for it.

Would anyone be interested in this sort of thing?

Anyway, if you couldn't tell supernatural has become my current obession. But that does not mean I will stop writing Teenwolf fanfictions because those are so much fun.

Does anyone elses dad call supernatural soupnat. It's really getting on my nerves, and every time I slip up. He's like, I want everyone to acknowledge that she agrees and wants to watch soupnat. Times like those when one punch to the arm just isn't enough.

Or sometimes when I say I wanna watch SPN he asks why I want to watch the sports channel. Anyone else have this problem?

Then, last night a box of diapers fell on my arm. My pinky has not yet recovered.

Anyway, I'm done ranting. Hehe.

Question of the day,

Who do you like more, Sam, Dean, or Cas?

Mwa haha! Good luck with that.

Meme time:

Sad part about this is it's true

Sad part about this is it's true. But really, is it sad?

Anyway!

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

You guys are amazing!

Byee!