Lifestyle In The Cave

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

Rolling back to his den, Sonic landed on his beanbag and sprouted out. He grabbed his hairbrush, starting to lip sync the lyrics of 'Don't Stop Me Now -- by Queen'. The blue hedgehog acted like the hairbrush, was his microphone and held it up to the opening above the cave to initiate [Name's] rage-filled yell, as if they were inputting their yell in as a singing tune.

"Music to my ears!" The blue mobian grinned, his right ear twitched and started to breakdance, moving onto playing with his inflatable green guitar and then, he started to do a skipping rope session with three fast versions of himself. That was how skilfully quick he really was, to make it seem like there was three of him.

He stopped his skipping session, walking up to the cave opening above and saw a familiar shadow loom over. It happened to be [Name], who jumped down to try tackle Sonic down, but he zoomed off onto his tyre swing and grabbed his guitar. He kept pretending to play on it to Queen's song, swinging around, as [Name] was endlessly chasing him around in a flurry of anger.

"So, what were you expecting? Two dirty little hedgehogs eating berries and struggling to survive--"

"So, then they both result to try and eat each other, only one of them surviving? And-And, the surviving one, then goes back to struggling!"

"Uh...--Think again. Because, I know that we're both living our best lives on Earth."

"Not me though, if you consider me trying to get you and failing, as fun."

"It is fun though, Teddy Bear--"

"You did not just call me that stupid nickname again...Just-Just, continue with narrating this, Sonic!"

Sonic jumped off from his tyre swing, causing it to swing towards [Name] and knock them back into a pile of Flash comics. The blue hedgehog is seen, sitting on his red beanbag and flashed through reading the Flash comics in a whizz.

"I've got a library..."

Tossing his last comic into [Name's] face on purpose, he grinned brightly from them forcefully taking the comic off from their face to reveal their booming anger. "Are you angry, Raph?"

"Raph? I'm not Raph. You know my name, hedgehog."

"I know, just that..." The blue hedgehog trails off, strapping on his fitness headband and jumped into the washing machine, running instinctively inside of it, like a hamster in a wheel. "You remind me of him, y'know; from TMNT! You're like a soft teddy bear, if that soft teddy bear was lethal and was always out to get me for every second."

"I am not a teddy bear!" [Name] yelled out, before pointing an accusing finger at Sonic. "Let's not forget, you did something to Spike, because I saw him shaking. What-What did you do to him?!"

"I only took him for a nice stroll." Sonic merely shrugged, a lop-sided grin forming onto his face and kept on jogging in the washing machine.

"...a home gym."

Now done with the running session in the washing machine, Sonic emerged from it to see [Name] had grabbed his nunchucks, swinging them about threateningly and started to try tricks with them to try scare Sonic or something along the lines of that, but they managed to get a part of it to hit their head, causing them to fall to the ground and the nunchucks were chucked in the air towards Sonic.

The hedgehog caught the nunchucks in his gloved grasp, looking over at the [Animal Name] that was lying down on the floor, rubbing their forehead in pain. Sonic grimaced at this, backing up a bit and started to play about with the nunchucks himself.

"And, a state-of-art security system."

The speedster started to swing the nunchucks around himself, with a different coloured headband upon his forehead for the session. Though, it didn't last long, as he also, hit his head from the nunchucks and fell to the floor beside [Name]. The two glanced at each other for a moment of silence, before [Name] lunged onto Sonic to tackle him down, the two toppled away, as the tackling fest began.

...

Somehow, the blue speedster had managed to get [Name] out from the cave and now, he was by himself. Grabbing a table tennis bat, he twirled it around within his grasp and looked to the other side of the 'table', which was just a location sign. He sped to the other side, gesturing the other Sonic to bring it on, the blue guy had only made it seem like it was more than one person around here.

Then, the session of playing table tennis had begun, Sonic jumped to the side and was about to make his other shot. But, unfortunately, he swung his bat at the satchel of rings and widened his eyes in fright, "Oh, no!" He started scurrying over to them and started to pick them up, when he looked at the map of safe worlds that was given to him.

"And, if I'm ever discovered, I'll follow Longclaw's instructions and use my rings to escape to a new planet." Sonic held the lone ring in his grasp over a drawing model of the Planet Earth, as the map showed the safe worlds to escape to. Some were crossed off, at the corner; there was a shape of a diamond. No, scratch that; the shape of an emerald and question marks were placed upon it. To the topic of safe planets, there was one particular planet that was circled around rapidly.

"A nice, safe little world filled only with mushrooms. Gross, smelly mushrooms." Sonic tossed the ring in his hand into mid-air, the portal to the Mushroom Planet was revealed, as the hedgehog could only stare at it with a morbid expression.

"I've discovered you already, idiot. Why didn't you move to the next planet?"

"Because, dear [Name]--" Sonic started, as he trailed off on purpose, to then say;

"I hate mushrooms."

Sonic grumbled this with a disgusted expression, his shoulders relaxed slightly in a huffed form and his frown could only grow from the revoltingness of the thought of even going to Mushroom Planet.

Absolutely disgusting.