Arrived At The Final Destination

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

As [Name] treaded down the stairs, a golden retriever rushed up to them and jumped onto them. [Name] let out a war-cry in shock, toppling down the remaining stairs and tried to get the ecstatic dog off from them.

The golden retriever was consistent on his task, as he started to continuously lick the struggling [Animal Name]. "Agh!-- Someone assist me in getting this raging golden beast off from me!"

Their cries for assistance were heard, as a scolding woman gently pulled the dog away from the [Colour] mobian.

"Ozzy! Be careful." The woman, happened to be the one and only, Pretzel Lady. She held a comforting smile, upon her face and [Name] slowly stood up, staring up at her. They got down on one knee, bowing their head in gratitude.

"Thank you, Madam Pretzel Lady. I am in your debt, and I shall give you my thanks!" They raised their fist triumphantly in the air, before seeing the major height difference and slumped their shoulders within irritation.

An idea popped into their head, the woman raised a brow within confusion. [Name] held what was made out to be...around two [paw-fingers | feathers | etc.] underneath their bandaged-gloved hand and placed it onto their lips. Then, they moved it away and turned it to the direction of the kind woman, sending a platonic air kiss of gratitude. From this, some ice steam submerged out.

"This can be settled for, as the height difference is my only obstacle to send you my proper gratitude." The [Colour] [Animal Name] got up, standing on their two feet, and gazed up at the smiling, Pretzel Lady, who was seemingly happy about what just happened now.

"Thank you! That was very nice of you, [Name]."

"How do you kn--"

"The blue alien told me all about you!"

"Oh." [Name] opened their mouth in an 'O' shape, in revelation and nodded. Looking around, they ushered Pretzel Lady to get down to [Name's] level. "Come forth, Lady Pretzel. I want to foretell you of something urgent." Bringing themselves close to her ear, they then whispered something to her, that made her eyes widen and then soften within sympathy.

"Are you sure, you want to do that? I mean, he seems to be very important to you..."

"...Yes. I have my trust in you, from observing how you act." The [Animal Name] slowly nodded, glancing to the side and then faced Maddie. "It is what I can merely think of, as it will help me fulfil what I need to do."

Maddie held a tainted smile of revelation, exhaling through her nose and gestured to the door. "Alright, if that's what you want. Let's start heading out. The others will be waiting for us."

With a firm nod, the [Colour] mobian slung their hoverboard, underneath their arm and the two started to walk on out to join Sonic and Tom.

...