The Road Trip Begins

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

The car was now leaving Green Hills, Tom upholding himself by the steering wheel and the silence within the atmosphere of the car thickened, until the silence was stuffed away. "Alright, you both need to start talking, right now. Who are you two? What are you both?"

"I'm a hedgehog! I feel, like that's obvious." Sonic furrowed his invisible brows, stating this as if, this were the most obvious thing ever.

[Name] stood up on the car seat, striking their chest with their fist within pride, as they then gave their introduction; "I am a[n] [Animal Name] warrior, sent down to Earth to capture him." They pointed to Sonic, who merely turned around to face the [Colour] mobian. "Which, reminds me; I shall strike now!" With that, they launched themselves towards Sonic, only for Tom to push them back and they frowned deeply at this.

"You may have caught me off-guard, Donut Lord. But, I will strike when the time is right!" Tom scrunched his nose up in utter annoyance and confusion, peeking at Sonic, who merely shrugged it off.

"And, uh, we're both in big trouble."

"Oh, you're both in big trouble? You're not the one, who punched some sort of government weirdo back there." Tom exasperated in frustration, to which Sonic stood up on his seat in retaliation and [Name] tapped their chin in thought, deciphering the correct time to strike.

"You think you have problems? I lost my rings."

"Rings? What are you talking about?"

[Name] sighed, massaging their forehead and looked at Tom, as if he was dumb on not understanding what the rings were. So, the [Colour] mobian interrupted the speedster of a hedgehog, before he could speak up; "Rings are how all advanced cultures travel between worlds. And, his are on top of the pointy building we've only just seen on that skintight T-shirt of yours."

"Hey." Tom inputted in, feeling a bit offended from the insult directed to the T-shirt he was wearing right now. He always believed that his T-shirts gave him a cool sense of style, besides; he liked wearing them!

"So, you better take us to San Francisco to get back my snake and take Sonic's rings, giving me an advantage to use them!"

"Woah-Woah-Woah, no! I need those rings to use them to go to the Mushroom Planet!" Sonic argued back.

Tom scrunched up his nose in utter confusion from the sparking argument that was about to rise up between the two mobians, shaking his head silently. "Mushroom Planet..."

"Yes!" Sonic responded quickly, hoping that Tom would get the memo.

"I command, you to drive off to the San Francisco immediately!" [Name] demanded, pointing onwards and narrowed their eyes at the human, who could only hold a look of disbelief.