Bar Funtime!

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

Entering Piston Pit, Tom saw two badly disguised mobians sitting near each other. Both were wearing cowboy hats with sunglasses, but Sonic had a red shirt and [Name] had a bandana on their mouth with a blue shirt to put the icing on top of the cake as a final finish.

Tapping both of them, Sonic turned and tipped his hat to the annoyed officer. "Howdy, partner!" Tom could only frown even more at this, a sigh coming out from his nose and [Name] ducked their head down, whistling discreetly.

"I'm not your partner. Come on. We're leaving."

[Name] widened their eyes at this, shaking their head. "But, there's a punching bag machine. You can punch it, and the winning noises help to improve one's ego!"

"And, there's a ZZ Top cover band. You gotta see their beards." Sonic pleaded as well, the two seemingly didn't want to leave just yet.

"You're gonna have to do that some other time. Let's go! Get up!" Tom shook his head, urging them both to get up.

"If we stay, I promise I won't say another word for the rest of this trip and Frostie over here won't try scheme up ways to capture me, they won't even think about it! Starting from...now!" As soon as Sonic said that, [Name] thought that this was a contest of some sort and they took a deep breath in, holding it in, as their cheeks grasped the air inside.

A waitress walked up to them. "Welcome to the Piston Pit. What can I get you fellas?"

Sonic raised his hand up, like an excited schoolboy and grinned happily. "Ooh! I want nachos and buffalo wings." He glanced at [Name], nudging them softly for if they wanted to order up anything, but the [Animal Name] wavered his hand away dismissively and clenched their fists in determination to keep on holding their breath, their face turning red at this.

"I think, they'll have the same as me too!" The blue hedgehog pointed to [Name], grinning with interest and poked their cheek. That caused them to puff out their air and they stopped holding in their breath. A frown settled in onto their face and their shoulders slumped, a groan left their mouth and their head landed on the table.

The blue hedgehog tilted his head in amusement, a laugh coming out from him and the two humans looked on with confusion.

"Oh, and guac, too! Funny word, isn't it, Frostie? Guac, guac, guuaaac!" Another eruption of laughter came out from Sonic, as the waitress narrowed her eyes at the alien-like creatures and raised a brow.

"Hey, no kids allowed in here. What have they got on; some kind of masks?" The waitress narrowed her eyes, tilting her head to the side and she kept her gaze on the the mobians that were terribly disguised. Tom widened his eyes at this, trying to come up with an excuse for this and blurted out the first thing that came up to his mind.