Bar Fight!

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

In result of the punch sent to Tom, he flew back into the group of men behind him and they looked irritated. Dropping their drinks, even pouring some of theirs onto others, one of the patrons dropped a punch on the guy standing next to them.

This is then quickly escalated drastically into a big brawl. Some of the patrons that had ganged up on the trio tried landing hits on him, but Tom punched two of the brawlers and dodged the third.

Sonic laughed excitedly at this, as [Name] gaped their mouth in awe and curled their hands into fists, readying themselves.

"Nice going!" Tom remarked sarcastically, keeping his guard up and he was trying to keep a lookout for any attacks that would arrive at any time.

"Thanks!" Sonic replied happily, not noting on the sarcasm. [Name] side-stepped, stomping on some random peoples' feet and started punching their kneecaps. Soon, a topple of people fell down, like dominoes from this.

"It's awesome, right? All right, who's next? Who wants some? Who do I get to beat up?" The blue hedgehog put up his fists, looking around excitedly. Tom threw someone to the side, while [Name] jumped onto one of the male patron's face and started aggressively clawing at his face.

"Hey! Has anybody seen my waitress? Still waiting on those buffalo wings." He stretched his arms out in questioning, furrowing his invisible brows. Tom had now been dragged off by two of the bikers to be beaten, as for [Name]; they had found themselves surrounded by a group of cowgirls.

"Greetings, ladies!" They grinned, tipping their cowboy hat. But, obviously; the cowgirls weren't pleased in the slightest. So, they all started stomping their feet around to try and squish the [Animal Name]. "Agh!-- This is not a great first impression."

The now fired-up, [Colour] mobian started to kicked at their legs and the girls squealed in pain from this. "Ha, fiends! Kneel down to me!" The cowgirls tried backing away from the [Animal Name] to get more space, but [Name] sparked some ice behind them on the floor and they all slipped, falling down onto their knees.

The [Colour] mobian placed their hands on their hips, nodding to themselves proudly and slid on the ice through someone's legs, since the person tried to square a punch at them.

Sonic sees the same thug that he tried to break the bottle on, narrowing his eyes at him. "Why, you!" Cracking his knuckles, the blue hedgehog jumped over the man and started sending rapid punches to his head 'n face. As he somersaulted and lands back on the ground, he blows his fists in accomplishment and laughed to himself.

The thug growls in anger aggressively, turning around and Sonic widened his eyes in realisation that what he did, once again; had no effect on the increasingly-angered thug.