Hotel Escapade Gone Wrong

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

Everyone was in a deep slumber, except for a certain [Animal Name] that was trying to reach out for their hoverboard by the tips of their gloved fingers. Gritting their teeth, [Name] tried to shuffle out from the bed and once they managed to do so, they tip-toed over to reaching their hoverboard.

Their plan was to try and escape out to go hijack Tom's car, making their way to San Francisco to take their robotic snake and the satchel of rings for themselves. Well, that was the plan anyway; and, they were about to complete stage one of the plan.

Scrunching their nose, the [Colour] mobian's breath hitched from hearing a stir of murmuring from a familiar blue hedgehog. Sonic was stirring about in his sleep, the relaxed look turned into a look of discomfort from the cuddling feeling going away.

He kept mumbling; 'No-No, don't go...' underneath his breath and he was tossing 'n turning in his sleep. The sound of small creaks were made, as a result of [Name] making their way over to the window and they pulled it up open abruptly.

Wind immediately rushed through the hotel room, the cold didn't bother [Name], but it did bother Sonic. The resting hedgehog curled up even more and held himself, his frown only deepened even more and he kept on muttering underneath his breath in his sleep.

[Name] was propping themselves out, when Sonic woke up abruptly and he shouted out; "Don't go!" The blue speedster seemed tensed, looking to see that [Name] wasn't beside him and he slowly turned to see them at the window with them almost being out.

Silence thickened through the air, as the two stared at each other with an intent on the awkwardness not fading away by the second.

"What're you doing, Frostie...?" Sonic muttered out, his words slurred out from him just stirring up awake and he rubbed his eyes. [Name] supressed out a nervous chuckle, quickly coming back inside and they shut the window in an instant.

"Nothing-Nothing, just grasping some fresh air that is, also known as Oxygen...." A forced grin was upon the [Animal Name's] face, shuffling back to the bed and pushed the hoverboard aside to lean against the wall. Once they were back in the bed beside Sonic, [Name] pulled on the blanket and quickly turned to the side, lying down. "Uh, time for the resting! Goodnight!"

Sonic kept on staring at the suspicious [Colour] [Animal Name], the hedgehog's shoulders were tense and he sucked in a deep breath. He awkwardly shuffled about on his bed, gulping down his hesitation and just stayed sat up, hugging his knees to himself.

[Name] started fake-snoring, quickly looking back to see that Sonic was still sat up and they ceased their fake-sleeping. Slowly sitting up, they shifted their gaze onto the unusually-tense blue speedster.