15. Fate

Fate

<Katia's POV>

Pain.

That was the only feeling I could currently comprehend. The feeling of teeth sinking into my arm before shaking violently, the feeling of claws digging into the flesh of my thigh before ripping in a downwards direction slowly. My face was free, a Hellhound had been stood over me- just staring down at me- at one point before moving on to tear the skin away from my arm.

And then, all at once, the things that we making me feel this horrendous pain vanished. The throbbing pain was still there, but the actually givers' of pain had vanished.

Was I already in Hell? If so, that had been a lot quicker than last time...

My right arm, the one that hadn't been attacked by the pointed teeth of the hound, moved to hold the wound on my left. I could have screamed out in pain, but I kept the noise down whilst clenching both my teeth and eyes closed. Instantly, my right hand was covered in the crimson liquid which was my blood.

'Katia,' a voice spoke; it sounded foreign to me and I tried to blank it out as I took in deep breaths. The voice was probably one belonging to the demons that were prepared to torture me forever more.

A hand was placed against my leg, more specifically against the wound on my leg. The same sharp pain that had hit me when I covered my arm reoccurred as pressure was applied to my leg. Immediately I tried to flinch away, unfortunately my body didn't want to cooperate with my mind.

'Is she unconscious?' a different, still unfamiliar, voice questioned. I tried to work out who was speaking; instead the only noise I heard clearly was a sort of high-pitched noise. 'Katia.'

Instead of moving, this time I tried to call out to whoever was applying pressure to my leg. My mouth wouldn't even open, every part of my body had come to some sort of standstill that my mind hadn't been invited to.

And then everything went black, everything went silent.

-

Beep beep.

Beep beep.

The high-pitched screeching had been replaced with a peaceful, almost soothing "beep beep". Also, the pain that had once occupied my leg, and left arm, had stopped.

'Is she waking up?' that same, unfamiliar voice spoke once again.

Followed by the voice was a loud screech, almost like something being dragged across a tiled floor. And then I felt the surface that I was lying on sink a little. Although I wanted to see my surroundings, for some reason my eyes didn't want to open.

'Call for a doctor or something,' the same voice continued; this time it seemed a little more familiar, but I still couldn't recognised who it was that was speaking to about me. There was obviously two people surrounding me, too bad I didn't know who either of them were.

After the instruction had been given, following it was the sound of a door opening. I don't remember there being doors in Hell, maybe Crowley made some upgrades or something...

'Katia.'

For the first time, I recognised the voice completely; it was Dean! But wait, what was Dean doing in Hell; he didn't get dragged down with me as well did he?

I was getting desperate now; it practically took all of my strength to make my eyelids move just a little bit. However the second that first bit of light flooded in, I managed to open my eyes the rest of the way. At first I was blinded by the bright light, my eyes quickly managed to adjust though.