00. Welcome Back, Katia Winchester

The 4th Winchester - Book 2 (Supernatural Fan-Fic)

Welcome Back, Katia Winchester

<Katia’s POV>

APRIL 29TH, 2010

Iron chains bound my weak body to the brick wall of my Hell-cell. I had practically become immune pain of constantly standing up, a pain which one would usually feel after being stood up for what felt like an eternity.

Just like every other day of torture- which had been happening ever since I arrived in Hell- the endless routine proceeded to take place and although I was completely used to it, it still hurt like a bitch.

Somehow I still had all of my emotions intact. Even after the repeated visits from my cloned, murderous family my soul somehow managed to stay completely pure. I like to think that it is because one day I may still have to chance to be free once more.

Each time the door to my cell opened I kept my head down to avoid the totally dead expressions in my family member’s eyes. Every single time I’d be forced to look at their beaming smiles. The demon-made clones were so happy to witness my death...over and over again.

                When the door to my cell opened today, it wasn’t closely followed by the horrendous laugh of whichever family figure that has come to kill me in the most creative way possible. The fact that the laugh wasn’t there made me look up.

The sight in front of me made me think I was hallucinating. I hadn’t seen the demon that held my rucksack and pistol since the day that I had arrived in Hell.

Crowley.

‘I’ve never been so happy to see you in my life,’ I announced. My voice was hoarse due to the lack of speaking that I had been doing.

‘Well our newly formed friendship will be short lived,’ Crowley answered back quickly. As he spoke he tossed my rucksack to my feet before throwing my pistol on top of it.

I eyed the bag before looking up to Crowley. ‘Is this your way of torturing me? I’m sorry to kill your plan but I have experienced much worse,’ I stated weakly.

‘We haven’t gotten to the best part yet. Don’t worry it’s going to get so much worse,’ the demon responded with a cunning smile. After he’d spoke he stalked over to me in a way that had me backing further into the jagged wall. ‘Do you not want me to let you go? I can easily throw away the key,’ Crowley spoke as he dangled a key in front of me.

‘You’re letting me go?’ I questioned in shock.

Crowley shrugged as he unlocked one of the chains around my wrist. ‘If that makes you feel better then sure, I’m letting you go.’ The smirk on his face told me otherwise.

‘What are you doing to me?’

‘Just think of it as temporary placement; you’ll be back here before you even realise you left,’ Crowley continued to speak boldly. ‘But first we’re making another deal.’

‘Another deal?’ I asked sceptically. ‘Does that mean I actually have a chance to get out? Could I finally be put back on Earth?’

Crowley chuckled darkly. ‘If only it was that simple,’ he proceeded to laugh. ‘Since when has a deal with a demon ever ended happily? Now where’s the fun in that?’ Crowley roared with a teeth bearing grin.

‘What the deal then?’ I asked as the other chain was removed. Instantly after I plummeted to the ground due to the absence of the use in my legs.