3.

Hobi wakes up slowly, his mouth is dry and all he can think of is getting some food in his stomach. Nudging Yoongi who glares and turns over on his back.

"What?" He asks gruffly.

"Let's go find Hyeon. It's 11 am. Maybe she will make us her special eggs."

Yoongi nods. "Yeah, breakfast. I call making toast."

They stagger out of bed and go to the bathroom and brush their teeth and wash their faces. They leave the family room and pass by into the kitchen.

"I'll brew some coffee," Hobi says

"I'll start waking the others," Yoongi says as he pops some bread in the toaster. Heading upstairs first he wakes Namjoon, then goes to Liras room, seeing Taehyung and Jimin sprawled out he kicks the bed. "Yah wake up, we want to make breakfast. Or have Hyeon do it. Do you know where she is?"

Jimin rubs his eyes as Taehyung stretches. Jimin wanders into the connected bathroom and after a few minutes comes back while Tae takes his turn. "I'm going to go grab a soda." He says as Yoongi nods.

"I need coffee and aspirin."

Going downstairs Yoongi sees a stirring from the couch and walking over he sees Jungkook whose arms are stretching as he arches and yawns.

He blinks and thinks what is that? And as he realizes what the golden squares are he asks. "Jungkook, where's Hyeon?" Seeing as how Jungkook has no shirt and there are five on the floor. His mind is trying to process things. Jungkook wasn't going to jack off with condoms.

Realizing the shape of the blanket is too big for just Jungkook and then down at the floor at the condom wrappers, he breaks into a grin. Jimin comes up with a cup of coffee in his hand. "Here." He says passing it to Yoongi.

Jungkook has not moved his arms over his head and they are still like the rest of him. "Umm, she's not upstairs?" He asks. Which as he can feel her warm breath on his chest and knowing she's awake as she has now pinched his ribs like do something.

"Why don't you guys go look again? I'll be right there."

Yoongi shakes his head. "Maybe she left last night?" He gets the remote from the tv stand and turns it on. "Move over. I want to sit too."

Jimin stares at him. "Sit in the chair then. He's still waking up."

"But the couch is comfortable." And sitting down on the lump he laughs as he can hear Hyeon trying to not squeak.

Bouncing up and down he smiles as she finally rips the blanket off her head. "I swear to God Yoongi I will bite your ass if you don't stop."

"So soon after Jungkook? I counted the wrappers. Are you sure you can handle me my love?"

You are blushing as Jimin stares at you. "What the fuck?" He whispers. "Five?"

It's Taehyungs deep-voiced "What the fuck? Who had sex and with who? There's a condom wrapper in the bathroom, are any of us gay?"

"Jungkook." Is the answer given by Yoongi.

"Jungkook is gay? I thought he liked Hyeon."

Just as Jimin whispers. "Five plus one is six condoms." That really gets their attention and Namjoons eyes are wide as he enters the room. Hearing the tale end of six condoms.

Hobi who has come in and is looking at everything and sees the wrappers as well as the shirts and your underwear laughs. "Did you get overheated last night and have to take your clothes off Hyeon?" At your scowl he changes tactics. "Well, it looks like she finally made her choice. That explains the yelling last night " He says walking away.