11.

You are laying on your bed after a very long day of shopping with Hobi. He had been more than a sport. He had really gotten into shopping and helping you make choices and it was 10:30 at night and you were laying on your bed after your shower in a tank and boy short underwear and wishing you drove. Your mom had mentioned that you had gained some weight, and thrown out anything resembling a snack. Ice cream right now sounded amazing.

Just enjoying the mellow music you were playing you sighed. When she had made that comment you had wanted to say how was that possible with all the sex you were having? Just burning calories at a rapid rate.
But you just sat there and ate your steamed chicken and vegetables, with some chili oil your dad snuck in your bowl.

When your phone chimes you can't help but smile knowing it's Jungkook.

What are you up to?

Nothing just laying
here. It's hot

Come outside?

I'm parked around the corner

Okay

You throw on a pair of socks and a long thin summer sweater. You move down the stairs quietly even though you can hear your dad's snores. Opening the door and turning to the left you jog on the tips of your feet and laugh in your head like you are a stealthy ninja.

Spotting his car you cross to it and climb in. When he smiles and hands you an ice cream cone you laugh. "God I was just thinking about my crappy dinner." You say as you start eating it. "Thank you."

He nods and starts in on his sundae. But his eyes never leave your lips and tongue. When he's finished he gazes at you in the moonlight. You finally look over as you only have the cone part left. "Did you bring this to me to torture yourself?"

He chuckles. "A little. But I was bored and I realized I was because you weren't there. And I don't mean all the fantastic sex, though that's fun too."

You smile. "I missed you too."

He says nothing as you finish your ice cream. And then he's staring at your legs. "What are you wearing?"

You shrug. "My pajamas I guess. It's hot."

"Coming out in your underwear, and a sweater? Don't you have any sense? Or were the grades just for show?"

"Well I was coming to meet you, not some stranger."

"Ugh it's like the heat has melted your brain. You need to be careful and think about your surroundings." He says exasperatedly.

Rolling your eyes you huff out a sigh. "All right Dad calm down."

"Calm down? Are you being serious right now? I'm seven days older then you, I'm not your Dad but you will respect that."

You scoff. "Honorifics? Really? At this point in our friendship? Okay sure thing Oppa." You say sarcastically.

"Get out, I'm walking you back."

"Fine, I was done hanging out with you. Maybe we have spent to much time together. I can walk myself back Jeon Jungkook."

You slam the door to his car and you stalk to your house as he walks behind you and that makes you walk faster so then he is and then he's caught up to you and he's got his hand on your elbow and is half pushing you. "I'm just looking out for you. And you're being a complete brat and it's not attractive right now."