7.

In the morning you wake up and check your phone and there is a text message from Namjoon at 12:01 am

I will pick you up
at noon. We are going
to the water and then
to eat and I got that new
documentary I have been
wanting to see, if you
will with me?

So you think back to what documentary and remember it's another one about pirates. And then thinking again you realize. He really likes the pirate thing. Almost every year he was captain of the ship for Halloween and more than once he had tried to talk you into being a pirate wench. And smiling you text him back.

Noon is fine and the
pirate documentary right?

A minute passes as you are up and looking in your closet and you won't need to adjust the shirt. But maybe that skirt. You had hated it because it was so long. But scissors would solve that

Yes this one deals with more
the lore of women pirates.

Perfect! Sounds great.
See you soon

Okay see you soon.

And taking a white flowing nightshirt that you could technically get away with wearing as a dress you smirk and think through your Moms clothes and what you could do.

Going in and taking a shower you don't wash your hair and when you get out you go under the sink of your Mom's room and pull out the hot curlers she had. Looking through her closet you grab a pair of black boots and going to your room you turn them on and humming a pirate's life for me you get ready.

Once your hair is set you go to your drawer and look through your underwear. And looking at the black bustier you have just pulled out you realize it was a no-nonsense style that would be perfect for outside the clothes and pushing things up. It was to suck your stomach in and your Mom had gotten it but you hardly wore it. And now you were glad you had it. And that it laced up in the front.

By the time Namjoon rings the bell and you have gathered your belongings you smile at his stunned face through the glass window

By the time Namjoon rings the bell and you have gathered your belongings you smile at his stunned face through the glass window. Opening the door you don't give him time to say anything. "Where are we going to eat? I'm so hungry."

He has jogged ahead of you and trips a little and you put your hand on his arm and squeeze. "Be careful there big boy."

Namjoon blinks and looks around. Is this a prank video? He thinks but instead says. "Umm yeah, I will try."

You nod as he opens the door and climbing in he stands there staring at the fishnet stockings peeking out from the sexy black boots that go up to your knee.

And when she waves her hand he blinks again. "Yeah?"

"Hungry girl here."

He shuts the door and trots and she giggles as he trips and shakes his head. Oh, he thought he was confused now. Just wait.