4.

In the morning you come awake slowly. And you are nestled in between both Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin is cuddled up behind you the big to your little spoon. While you are half laying on Jungkook your leg is on his.

Oh God, you thought. What had you done? You felt conflicted. This was not who you were, was it? They had awoken some inner slut inside of you. And while it had been so good. You weren't sure what to do now.

Inching slowly and carefully out from between them. You quietly gather your clothes and set about getting dressed. And calling for a taxi you give an address down the street. You needed to get away and think.

Going into your house you strip off your clothes and go to the bathroom. You turn the water too hot and when the temp is where you want it you climb in.

Hoping the shower will wash away some of the loathing you are feeling. Now what you think. You had just had an extreme sexual experience with your two best friends. And while you hadn't fucked Jimin you had blown him while you had gotten fucked.

And you shudder remembering how good it had been. As you soap up and then set to washing your hair you have to be honest. They had all admitted they wanted you. And Jimin and Jungkook had proven that with both words and actions.

Maybe it was you and your self doubt that had brought you here. Maybe you just needed to accept that how you viewed yourself isn't how the guys did. And they were all hot. They could have any of the girls at school and they tried to spend as much time with you as they could.

Getting out of the shower you smile. And wrapping a towel around yourself. You grab your phone and send a text before you can think about it.

Thank you for last night
you were both amazing.
I had to get home to
do some studying.

So who am I going
out with Friday?
You'll have to work that out.

You knew they were both sleeping so you went to your closet and moved the hangers from the right to the left side you got to work on your mini makeover.

That evening as you studied a response came in.

We talked about it a lot.

Jimin has Friday and
I have Saturday.
Where do you want
to go with me?

How about if we
go see a quiet place?

Okay we can work out
the details during the week.

You were so sexy
last night. I can't wait to
make you come again.

Smiling and wanting this to all work you decide to flirt back.

Me too.
But first I can't wait
to get my mouth on you.

Oh really? Well since
I want my mouth on you
licking you I'll just have to
get you to sit on my face.

You smile and blush a little. But your fingers rapidly type and you hit send.

Okay whoever comes
first loses and has
to suffer a penalty.

🙏🏻🤝👅

You put your phone down and a half hour passes and it vibrates and you pick it up and it's Jimin.

I am taking you out Friday.
But it's going to be a surprise.
Is that okay?

Yes, I won't ask
any questions.