9.

You had spent all day Thursday cleaning your room and memorizing a rap song for your date with Yoongi and ignoring them mostly so Friday at 12:00 am your phone buzzed and this time you are mentally prepared for the guy's weirdness.

Hi I just wanted to ask
what time you wanted
to be picked up?

Since you are not about to allow the guys to mess with your desires and wants. You text back immediately.

Where are we going?

To Pohang to see
the fireworks we can
grab something to eat
and see them.

But I wanted to
pick you up earlier.

Okay that sounds nice.

Anytime before 5?

4:30 then

All right I'll see you then

Your mind thinks and goes to how and what you can do to make Jimin's evening. What is something else he likes? You smile like the cat who ate the canary. It was another one of those obvious things. It had been one of those eww boy things at the time. But Jimin had always been uncomfortably aware of their female teachers.

One time after a scolding and a firm wrap on his hand by the teacher he had to leave the class with his books in front of his pants. You fall asleep and are happy that you haven't thrown out some of your school stuff. You always saw him messing with rulers and swatting his knuckles from time to time.

The next day your Mom comes into the room as they had just got back that morning and sits on your bed. "You have plans with the guys tonight?"

"Yes, I'm going to see the fireworks."

You are applying a shimmery blush and then a nude lipstick as you stand up.

"That's nice, I'm sure you will have fun. Maybe at that college you will meet a nice boy from Korea."

"Mom, I am going to Berkeley to get an education and see the world. I don't want to even be tied down to a major yet, let alone a guy. That's not why I'm going to school. I like to learn." Which may be why you were having so much fun with all of them you thought a summer fling, or flings.

"Yes I know honey, but if you meet a man you will at least try to let him date and woo you right?"

Woo? Is that what the guys are doing with you? Wooing? "Yes Mom, if I meet a nice guy I will let him woo me over and over again."

"Ah Hyeon, you are always making jokes. But you'll never be wooed if you don't go on dates and find a boyfriend. Maybe he will like your humor." She says while getting up and walking out.

You text Jimin.

When you get here, text me.

I don't want my Mom
quizzing you about
how you should be
helping me to find a
guy to date.

She's in one of those moods.

Okay I just got in my car
so I will be there soon.

Grabbing your sweater you put it on and get your bag already packed with what you need and not wearing your contacts today you had pulled out your glasses and looking in the mirror you liked the whole outfit. And wondered what Jimin would think?