16.

"Are you nervous?" Lily asks you.

You look at the only real girl friend you have ever had and smile. "Because I haven't been home in four years? Or because of the guys? Or because of having to make sure I can keep up the secret?"

Lily giggles and you think again of how perfect she is for Hobi who is still asleep. The flight is only 30 minutes from landing. When you had first made plans to meet Lily you were nervous, but when Hobi had said she wasn't tiny he wasn't just saying it. She was a tiny bit taller than you but she wore her weight well. She had a tiny waist with big breasts and her hips, ass and thighs were impressive and hot.

When Hobi had not hesitated, to pinch her ass in front of you that said a lot about him and his girlfriend and you became friends immediately. And when you had said you wished you had a figure like hers and needed to lose a few pounds she had scoffed.

"Your eyes? That waist. Girl you just need someone to show you the ropes. Your thick like me. Let's go shopping this weekend."

So when they had worked it out by the second week of you all living together it had worked very smoothly.

Lily loved to cook as she had learned to from her mother and grandmother and you liked to bake. And you had in fact gained that freshman fifteen, but lost it again and then some with your sophomore year, before finally settling into a slim but curvy figure you maintained more or less. Walking around campus all day helped. Blondies Pizza once a week was a treat you let yourself have.

Lily's family didn't live far from Berkeley and at least once a month there was a cookout at someones house or a park. You and Hobi had learned to never try to say someone's mac and cheese was better then another, all ribs were amazing, and you tried to not indulge in to much Peach Cobbler and banana pudding. You just winked at whose you were eating at that time and they smiled happily.

For some reason you had also grown in height. Holding at a nice 5'6" you finally got into the rhythm of school and walking to campus and all around. Who could blame you eating more? Your walking and extra curricular activities had kept you curvy and slim and while you had lots of guys asking you out. Lily had finally tried matchmaking you with one of her cousins.

But that evening after the date she had came to your room and quizzed you about how it went and if he had behaved himself? And if you were going to go out on a second date?

Bursting into tears you managed to get the words out. "No and I told him that I'm only wanting to be friends."

"But why?" Lily had asked.

"I'm not ready to talk about it yet. I really value our friendship. But I don't know if you'll look at me different."

Lily nods. "I get that, but I promise I won't. I need a friend just as much as you do. And when you're ready to talk about it I'm here. And if it has anything to do with your friends in Korea that you walk out of the room when Hobi is talking to them. Well I'm a girl and I understand heartbreak."

She had patted your back as you burst into tears harder and cried into your pillow. Letting it out that way.

Finally you had got the guys to forgive you slowly as you started reaching out, apologizing for leaving the way you did. Even though it took various amounts with them all. It was a full eight months before Jungkook had said.

Hi
I forgive you too

That day had been the hardest since leaving and when Lily and Hobi found you crying your eyes out on the couch and barely able to breath he was about to call 911 when you stopped him and showed him the text.
"He forgives me Hobi!"