6.

Having sex with Jimin was different then Jungkook. Where Jungkook took lead and was gentle and sweet while still being rough and hard. Jimin was just all sweet and tender. His touch was gentle as he took his time. He kissed your neck and chin, then your ears, both of them like a butterfly.

And as he took one nipple in his mouth you sighed and when he slid gently into you and his movements were just as slow you were just as soft. Your hands brushed his arms up and down, then to the back of his neck. You whispered. "Jimin, please kiss me?"

And his lips are on yours, his hips move in and out slowly and everything seems more pretty tonight. Like the colors are different and alive somehow. And he continues the pace until you are mewling and gasping and it feels like the time you went bungee jumping when the cord yanked back. Your orgasm seems to explode pulling out from you deeply and he kisses you deeply and groans into your mouth as he comes too.

When he's laying on top of you and your hand is stroking up and down his back and in his hair he sounds like when he was 13 again. "That was beautiful."

"Yes it was. Thank you."

And you drift off to sleep holding each other.

Around 3 am he wakes you as he's looking for his shoes and is fully dressed.

"What's going on?" You ask as you clutch the sheet to you.

"Umm I forgot something. So I have to go. I can't be here." He's dressed and grabs his wallet from the side. He leans in to kiss you and then stops. "I gotta go." And he calls out from the stairs. "I'll lock the bottom lock."

And hearing the door you shake your head. Guys said women were weird. Snuggling back sleep gently pulls you under.

At 11 am your phone is ringing and grabbing it in sleep you mumble. "Hello?"

"Hyeon, why are you still sleeping?"

"Omma?!" You exclaim, still confused.

"It is 11 am. I told you I was going to call. Your dads taking me to dinner."

"At 11?" And then you do the math and remember it's 7pm for her.

"Are you okay? This isn't like you to be so forgetful."

"Ahh it's okay Mom my brain is in a fog from all the sex I was having last night."

Your Mom laughs. "Always with the jokes Nyeon."

"Yeah Mom and tonight I have a different guy booked."

"Oh what plans do you have though?"

Thinking to yourself right Mom cuz why would that be happening? "I'm going to the movies."

"All right honey, well have fun. Try to find someone to go with you."

"Okay Mom, have fun with Dad, tell him I love him."

Hanging up you see a message from Jungkook telling you he will pick you up at 1 for the movie. Going in and taking your shower. Stepping out you dry your body before hanging it back to dry. And the towel off you look at your body. Jungkook had asked you if you had ever looked at yourself in the mirror. So you looked and tried to see yourself differently.

You see your breasts that are full, and your hips while wide to your eyes normally were nicely shaped. Your thighs were thick and muscled from all the stairs at school. Turning you look at your ass and conceded that you were on the same level as Iggy Azalea or Shakira. Your hourglass shaped was pretty similar to Shakira and guys drooled over her

Smiling suddenly you walk naked over to your closet. What would it be like to be the one in control over Jungkook? And you already knew what would really push his buttons. As you guys had all gotten older and the girls shortened their skirts more. Jungkook had always teased that he would like you to wear yours as short. You were very aware now that if you had he probably would have been on his knees immediately.