12.

In the morning you check your phone and noting the time was eleven you had plenty of time. Getting up you brush your teeth and wash your face before going downstairs to get something to eat. Knowing you were going to be eating a lot later you threw some granola in a bowl and topped it with some strawberry yogurt and bananas and fresh berries. As you eat your Mom comes in and you brace yourself.

"Oh good morning."

"Good morning Omma."

She is making herself some tea as she stirs it she stares at you. "What are you doing today?"

"I'm going to go line dancing and to eat with Namjoon."

"Oh that's nice of him."

"What is?" You ask anticipating her answer.

"Him taking you out. Wouldn't you like to have a guy take you out on a date?"

"That's what he's doing, a guy and girl going to eat it's still called a date."

"No Hyeon. Like an actual boyfriend and girlfriend on a date."

"Yeah Ma! We are going on a date. And tomorrow I have one with Yoongi. And the day after with Taehyung. And then they give me a break for two days before I see Jimin on Friday and Jungkook on Saturday. And when Jin gets back next week I might just have him take me out on Wednesdays to make sure my dating card is full."

"Oh Hyeon. You always tease. You are not dating them all."

"Sure Mom, whatever you say I guess." You say as you are rapidly trying to finish your breakfast and get away from her.

That afternoon you text Namjoon.

You are going
to wear jeans right?

Yes

Good. I have a present
for you. So when you
get here, come up.

Okay

When he gets there you are sitting on your bed as he comes in and he smiles. "You look really cute."

"