Love Can Be Bunny (A)/(H)/(T)

A/N: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (doesn't acknowledge the unexcused absence of over a million months). Yeah, I really have no excuse for disappearing...again. 😅 The only thing I can think of is that I started writing more Batman stuff (idk if you guys wanna see them or not...drop a comment if you love Batfam 💙❤💛💚🖤), and I just started to neglect all my stories on Wattpad. 😓 Okay, ANYWAY, happy Easter. 🐣🐇🤗 Hope you enjoy, and comment any requests you have! 😄

(Btw, is it anyone else's last day of Spring Break? It's so disappointing that I have to actually wake up before 10am tomorrow 😫😭)

Disclaimer: I don't own anything, blah, blah, blah.

Warnings: Nothing, but I do use ™ once, which (obviously) isn't real. 🤣 Also, no editing, so please excuse all the grammar/spelling mistakes (couldn't bring myself to read my cheesy writing 😂).

A rabbit. A useless, pooping, smelly rabbit. That was what Gwen had wanted for as long as Peter could remember. Now, for Easter (as The Boyfriend™), it was Peter's job to get her the disgusting rodent.

It's kind of funny, if you think about it. He walked into that pet shop a happy man and left a…slightly less happy man with a rabbit.

And when Peter gave it to Gwen, well, that complicated things. He could practically feel the new pet smirking at him from across the room as Peter's girlfriend snuggled with it.

After a few days, Peter was 67% sure life would never be the same again.

He unlocked the apartment door to find Gwen and her perfect bunny all over each other. Well, it was more just Gwen calling it the cutest thing ever and fluffing its (already fluffy enough) cotton-ball tail.

"Gwennie, come on, let's watch something. There's that new Batman movie you wanted to see," Peter said, though it came out more desperate than he wanted it to.

"Oh…well me and Roberto were gonna go for a walk," Gwen mumbled.

"Babe, are you seriously gonna walk a rabbit?" Peter asked incredulously, choosing to ignore the way she called it "Roberto" so naturally. He'd never admit how cute he thought it was -- Gwen, not the bunny.

She rolled her eyes and nodded. "Yes, Mr. Parker, I was gonna walk a rabbit. You got a problem with that?"

"Well…I mean…no." Gwen always had a way of making him crack like that.

"Wait, Pete," she said with a mischievous grin, "is someone jealous?"

"Jealous? Of you and Roberto?" Peter scoffed. "N-no. Why…why would I be jealous?"

"Oh, I don't know…maybe 'cause I'm now in love with Roberto too? Don't wanna share the kindness, Spidey? Sharing is caring, you know," Gwen said with a teasing tone.

"'Love' is a very strong word, Gwen," Peter laughed.

"What if I said that I love you a billion times more than the rabbit?" she said with a smirk.

"I'd say that I love you a billion times more than a billion."

"But I love you a billion times more than a billion times more than a billion."

"I…am just gonna say I love you infinity times more than infinity."

"That's…not possible."

"Really? Have I proved nothing the entire time you've known me?"