Chapter 3 A Strange Ecounter at a coffee shop

"Why are we here again," Aizawa said while downing a coffee. "We are here to talk about how we're going to find our missing students," All Might replied. "Than why are we at the mall?" Vlad King or Sekijiro Kan asked. "Your guess is as good as mine," Aizawa said tiredly. Aizawa was tried to take another sip of coffee but relised it was empty. "I can get you another Aizawa," All Might said, the coffee shop was a bit far from the food court but  that didn't matter.

"Ok so what are we going to do?" Ray asked " I need some new shirts and Ray needs more options besides black hoodies," Emma said, "no way are you picking my clothes," Ray said. "Let's just find a clothing store and Emma can pick one set of cloths for Ray." Norman suggested. "That works for me." Emma said. "Fine," Ray muttered out.

The three looked around the crowded mall to find a good store and eventually Norman saw something that looked promising, he turned to Emma and Ray but they were gone. "Hmm must have lost them in the crowd. Norman looks around before giving up, he sees a coffe shop and decides he has earned himself a reward. He gets in line and stands behind a skinny blond haired guy. "Hmmmm should I get a bagel or croissant?" Norman muttered to himself. As he though out loud the person in front of turned around.

"Young Midoriya?" All Might said in surprise. Norman looked up confused. "Sorry sir I think you mistook for whoever Midoriya is," Norman said politely however something felt familiar about this man. "Oh sorry you just reminded me of my student who recently went missing, he has become like a son to me  so I feel like I am missing my own son," All Might said, he had never told anyone that he saw Midoriya as a son but this was a random person who couldn't judge him. "I understand feeling a family bond like that," Norman said, "you do?" All Might questioned. "My best friends are like my siblings." Norman said with a smile that All Might new by heart. "This might be a weird question but can I see your arms?" All Might asked, he knew this was a weird question but he had to know for sure. Reluctantly Norman pulled up his sleeve, there were the exact same scars as Midoriya. "Thank you and sorry about that, my student also has scars on his arm," All Might said, he felt confused, this was definitely Midoriya but then why did he have white hair and blue eyes, why did he not even recognize him?

"How about I pay for your lunch and can chat some more?" All Might asked hoping that Midoriya or Norman would agree, he had to figure out what was going on with his student. "Norman agrees a bit reluctant but since it was a mall he felt safe. The two order, sat down and stared talking. "So sir what exactly dose Midoriya look like?" Norman asked. "All Might took out his phone and showed a picture of Midoriya and himself. "Norman was a bit surprised, there eyes shape and hair shape were very similar other then his hair being shorter and a different colure, his eyes blue while Midoriya's are green also Midoriya has freckles. "I hope you find him," Norman said feeling bad for the man.

"So kid if you don't mind me asking how did you get those scars?" All Might asked, Norman took a moment to reply. " I don't remember but most likely a fire that happened a few weeks ago." Norman said, however it felt more like a question rather than a statement. "Order for Norman is ready." The barista said, Norman grabbed the food and sat back down. Suddenly his phone rings. Norman checks the contact and it's Emma. "Norman where are you?" Emma asked, All Might recognized the voice it was Kendo but if Young Midoriya had lost his memory then there was a good chance she also forgot two. "I lost Ray in the crowd and only just noticed." Emma said gloomily. "Don't worry Just tell me where you are and Il be there." Norman gets up, "thank you for the food," Norman said before leaving All Might.