Chapter 12 Lets go Home

"So now what?" Ray asked he looked to Yamada and Aizawa. "Well we want to take you back to UA," Aizawa said. "Before you do, Emma and Norman are going to Daigaba beach," Ray said, "that's the place Todoroki and Iida told us to go, guess we're going now," Aizawa said.

"Todoroki, Iida what are you doing here?" Aizawa demanded. "We wanted to check out the beach," Todoroki said. "Look since nothing really happened I can't expel you. Todoroki and Iida shuttered. "Um can you actually do that?" Ray asked. "Last year he expelled a whole class," Yamada said. "Wait you said you were just staying at home?" Norman reminded. "I went to see Aizawa, I called him, I wanted to be sure of things so I lied," Ray admitted. "Well now what do we do, we know Isabella did something to us causing to to forget the last few years," Emma said. "We can figure this all out later, our first priority is to bring you three back to UA," Aizawa said, "you two also need to come back with us," Aizawa said pointing to Todoroki and Iida.

They got into Aizawa's car, Aizawa was driving, Yamada was in the passenger seat, in the back Emma, Norman and Ray sat and in the second back row Iida and Todoroki sat. As the car started silence filled the car, nobody knew what to say. Suddenly Yamada spoke up, "I want to know, why is your hair dyed?" He asked. "From what I can tell we were hiding from Isabella, we changed our names and dyed our hair," Norman said. "To simplify that I don't have purple hair, I naturally have black hair" Ray said. Aizawa and Yamada nodded.

As they arived at UA they all got out while Yamads went to park the car. "Wow that's a large school," Emma said. "This is UA high, we are all students training to be hero's," Iida stated. The three nodded. As they headed inside the large halls were empty, it was almost intimidating. "So what exactly are we doing?" Emma asked. "We're bringing you to principle Nezu," Aizawa said. "Who is Nezu?" Norman asked. "He is the principal," Aizawa said. They all nodded and continued to his office. "Sensei should Todoroki and I return to the dorms?" Iida asked Aizawa. Aizawa nodded his head, Iida and Todoroki look at each other before turning around and returning to the dorms.

As they opened the door a small rat bear mouse creature sat at a desk. "Um I don't want to be rude what are you?" Emma asked the principal. Nezu simply chuckled. "Nobody dose, but anyway all of you sit down," the principal said. Everyone sat on a chair and waited for what Nezu had to say.

"I have been informed about your amnesia and I promise we will do our best to figure out what happens to you three," Nezu said. The three nodded. "If I may mr Nezu, the woman who kidnapped us wasn't just a random woman, she is our mother," Norman said. Nezu seemed confused he turned to his colleague for answers but Aizawa stayed silent. "The three of us are orphans," Emma said, Aizawa knew that the ebony teen was an orphan and recently assumed the other two as well but hearing was still surprising.

Nezu asked them questions about Isabella, how they were treated, and how they figured everything out. "What happens now?" Norman asked Nezu. The rat, mouse bear creature thought for a moment before replying, "You can go back to normal lives as UA students and we will work to get your memories back," Nezu said, the three nodded in agreement, "What are you going to do to mom?" Emma asked. Nezu ignored the question and continued, "Eraser Head can you take Midoryia and Shinso back to their dorms, I will inform Vlad of the situation."