Chapter 13 How he saw it

The 1B dorms were quiet, everyone was tired from restless nights, they all were worried for Kendo. "Why did sensei ask to see us?" Setsuna thought aloud. "It could be news about Kendo," Pony said. Everyone looked at Pony sadly. "What do you think Monama?" Tetsutetsu asked, he turned to the arrogant blond but he stayed silent, the disappearance of his classmate had greatly effected him and when Pony and Setsuna told the class what had happened at the mall it made him worry for when she did come back.

"Class listen up, as you all know we pros have been doing the best we can to find Kendo and the others and today Aizawa found Them," Vlad said teary eyed a smile on his face. The door to the dorms opened and a girl with short orange hair with blond tips and green eyes walked in.

Emma looked around the room of unfamiliar faces, as she looked through the crowd and recognized two girls. "Hi," Emma said, it was a bit intimidating but she was excited to meet them. Sudden,y she felt many arms rap around her, it was four people the girls from the mall and two other boys she didn't know. Everyone shared in glee for Kendos return.

1B kept Emma company the whole day. "Dang it, how are you so good Kendo?" Tetsutetsu asked annoyed. Kendo looked confused. "It's really easy, let me show you," Kendo began showing him how to win. "It really feels like everything is back to normal," Pony said. "Kendo has been blessed after her torment," Ibara said. "Hey has anybody seen Monama, after Kendo finally got back he disappeared." Yanagi asked. They all looked around and realized that indeed he was gone.

Monama was in his room, he held a ripped pink card with a heart on it. He stared at the ripped paper in silence.

It was the day Kendo had gone missing. "Kendo I want to show you my plans to destroy class 1A in the joint training exercise." Monama said proudly. Kendo rolled her eyes, here he goes again with his series obsession with being better then class A  Kendo thought. "Ok Il' come but when do you want to show me this?" Kendo asked. " The back of  the 1B dorms tomorrow since it's Saturday," Monama proclaimed.

Kendo, didn't know how to respond, tomorrow was the day they were going to confront Isabella, and they didn't know how that was going to go down. But she couldn't deny she was curious what Monama has in store for her. "Ok but I plans, Saturday, I should be back at four pm," Kendo said. Monama nodded.

The day came and Monama was existed he had this all planed out, he was going to get flowers, cards, chocolates and a whole lockbox set up. Nobody went behind the dorms so it was perfect.

As he waited he looked at the time, 4:30, 5:00, 6:00. Tears formed in his eyes, why did Kendo ditch him like this this, she wouldn't do something like this, no why would she do something like this. Monama, heartbroken began destroying the setup, the food was smashed, the flowers ripped apart, his heart had also broken.

Monama returned and went straight to his room, he had but the card in pocket before, he took it out and began ripping it, he felt good taking his anger out on the card. Eventually all that was left were small pieces of pink paper. He shoved them into his garbage bin and just went to sleep.