Chapter 9 Reunion

Ray watched as Emma and Norman walked off, he immediately wandered the house looking for a phone. He looked through the living room and their wasn't even a television. Isabella was keeping them away from contacting others. He checked the kitchen but nothing. He checked the kitchen and made his way to Isabella's room, their had to be a phone. He took hold of the knob and tried to open the door but it didn't move, the door was locked. He couldn't give up now, he went to his room and looked through Emma's hair products and found her hair pins. We went back to Isabella's door and began to fiddle with the lock when he suddenly hear a click, he pushed open the door.

Her room had a dark blue bedsheet with black bed frame with a dark brown backboard, the walls were light grey. She has a desk with a laptop and a phone that was charging. He grabbed the phone but it has a password. Ray though a moment before putting in 73584, Isabella's numbers. The phone unlocked he went to the call button, suddenly his hands began to shake, he was really doing this.

Aizawa was teaching the class, everyone was distracted, he didn't blame the, but he still needed to do his job. He looked at class and sighed, "everyone pay attention," Aizawa said activating his quirk to drive the point in. He sighed, he missed Hitoshi, Hisashi wasn't doing much better, he was being quite for once. Suddenly he heard a ringing coming from his pocket he took his phone out and it was an unknown number, he remembered he gave his number to Hitoshi or whatever he called himself. "Class dismissed," Aizawa said and left the room.

"Hello?" Aizawa said, worried this was just someone else calling the wrong number. "Hey are you that guy from the mall?" He heard asked on the phone. "Yeah it is," Aizawa said, he had to contain is relief. "Are you safe?" Aizawa asked. "Honestly I don't know, we figured out something is wrong with all of this, and your the only person who can help me." Ray said nervously. "Do you want to meet up?" Aizawa asked. He needed to make sure his son was safe. "Sure let's meet at "name any restaurant,"" Aizawa asked, it was close to UA and hopefully near Hitoshi. "Sure that works I can head out now," Ray replied. "Also don't call back, I snuck it moms room," Ray said. This confused Aizawa who was this mom? "Ok just go now." Aizawa said.

Ray put the phone down and deleted the call. He ran downstairs and put his shoes on and headed out, he didn't want to tell Emma and Norman about this until he was sure of who this man was. He walked to the subway station, he stared at the map, he looked at the map and found the street he need to get to and what line he needed to be one. He snuck through the gate because he no money. He made his way to the train, it was right their. He hoped on and made sure to not attract attention to himself.

Aizawa ran to the class 1B room. He entered the room and 1B looked just as rough as his class. "Um Sho what are you doing?" Hisashi asked. "I need you to come with me," Aizawa said, he grabbed Yamada by the hair, "you all can go back to the dorms," Aizawa said before slamming the door. "Sho what are you doing?" Yamada asked, Aizawa let go of Yamada's hair. Just come with me and I'll tell you on the way." Aizawa said. Yamada agreed but was confused.

The two got into their car Aizawa was in the driver seat. "Oh babe what is going on?" Yamada asked, what was his husband doing. "I found him," was all Aizawa said, Yamada understood what his husband meant, "Hitoshi, you found our son," Yamada said, tears streaming down his face. The car stared to move. "So are we going to the station?" Yamada asked. "No, he has been captured by someone who seems to want to play family with Hitoshi, Midoryia and Kendo. "What do you mean?" Yamada asked. "When I saw him a few weeks ago he didn't recognize me but I knew it was him, even with that black hair I could tell," Aizawa said. "Wait black hair?" Yamada asked confused. "Hitoshi had black hair, he also doesn't seem to remember us, he also said his name was Ray." Aizawa said. "Anything else?" Yamada asked. Aizawa then remembered his neck. "He had numbers on his neck," Aizawa said he knew his husband was going to have a strong reaction to that one. "What the what do mean?" Yamada screamed, activating his quirk. Aizawa a quickly turned his head, activating his quirk to stop the dreaded deafening noise.

Aizawa saw the restaurant. He saw a black haired boy, part of his hair was covering his face, the numbers were covered from this angle. "Can you park any faster Sho?" Yamada urged he wanted to see Hitoshi as fast as possible. "I know but I don't want to crash my car." Aizawa said parking their car. The two got out and walked to the black hair teen. "Hitoshi," Yamada screamed as he ran towards the teen, Ray quickly dodged and Yamada hit the wall. "He's like a grown man version of Emma," Ray muttered," Aizawa made his way towards them he stood in front of the boy. He stared he felt tears stream down his face. "Hitoshi," he cried. He suddenly hugged the boy. Ray felt another pair of arms coat him, Yamada had hugged the boy as well. A flood of nostalgia came of Ray, this felt so familiar but it was like it was locked behind a door. He suddenly started crying, why was he crying he didn't even remember them. None of them cared if people were staring at them. They eventually let go of Ray, all of their faces were stained from tears. "Let get something to eat," Yamada said.