Chapter 5 Once again

"Ok glad we're out their now let's go home," Ray said but as he turned to look back he saw only Norman. "You have to be kidding me," Ray sighed. "Sorry Ray we lost Emma." Norman said. The two turned around and made their way back to find their friend

As Emma followed her two friends she noticed two girls and they had grabbed her arm. "Itsuka," the the two said excitedly. "We're have you been Itsuka, Kan sensei said you, Midoyia and Shinso went missing, what happened?" A tall green haired girl asked her, her teeth also had a sharpness to them, the other who was with her was short with long blond hair and horns on her head. "Itskua We missed you," the blond girl said with a tears in her eyes. Emma felt bad, she wasn't Itsuka. "I'm sorry but I'm not your friend but I hope you find her and those other guy who went missing," Emma said with a smile. The green haired girl examined Emma, they had the same hair and eye colour exspet Emma had blond tips and her hair was shorter but she could tell this was Itsuka.  "Cmon Itsu-chan it's me Setsuna and Pony your best friends since day one at UA," Setsuna said. I'm sorry but I don't know you," Emma said feeling bad for the girls. Suddenly Emma looked around and noticed she had lost Norman and Ray.

"Is she ok," Pony asked seeing whoever was in front of them look around. "Hey so I was with two boys a one with white hair and like a super genius and the other has black hair and is supper emo and." As Emma tried describing her friends she felt a tap on her shoulder. "Emma" Ray said. "Ray, Norman you came for me," Emma said hugging the two. "Emma it was only like three minutes." Norman chuckled. The three walked off laughing and testing each other leaving Setsuna and Pony confused. "Who were they? Pony asked,"Cmon we're going after them," Setsuna said, she grabbed Pony and started running to try and catch up. She saw the three up ahead but suddenly a group of people left a shop, Pony looked and was surprised. "It's movie theatre." Pony said saddened as they would never catch up. "Time for my backup plan, pony watch my feet," Setsuna detached her self from her feet and was airborne. She flew overtop of the three. However she noticed they left and when she faced forward she hit a sign. She lowered herself and left the mall but they had gone too far to follow. She arives back at a nervous Pony. "You didn't catch up did you." She said this as fact not even a question. "No I didn't but cmon let's head back to school and tell sensei about this." Setsuna said. Pony nodded and the two made their way to UA.

"Ok so All Might let me get this straight you saw and interacted with what is most likely Midoryia and you did nothing?" Aizawa yelled at the retired hero. "I didn't even think of that Aizawa," All Might stammered. "It's fine I managed to give Shinso or Ray as he called himself my number," Aizawa said. "So this proves that at least Midoryia and Shinso are together." Vlad said. "Actually Young Midoryia mentioned that he was with a girl named Emma," All Might said. "So this Emma could be Kendo,l Aizawa though aloud. "We must find them we know what their disguises look like," Vlad said punch his fists together. " not so fast Vlad we need to know who took them, and what happened that night." Aizawa said. "Yes and why them, Midoryia and Shinso have been communicating since the sports festival but as far as I can see they have never hung out or mentioned Kendo." All Might said. Suddenly they heard two female voices. "Kan sensei," they yelled out. Vlad turned around and it was Tokage and Tsukanori. "What happened and why are you two here?" Vlad asked his students. "We saw Kendo, she didn't seem to remember us and said her name was Emma," Pony cried. The pros were surprised. "Was she with two boys, one with black hair and the other white?" Aizawa asked in a serious tone. "Yeah they seemed to have been separated amd walked off and left, we tried going after them, but." Setsuna said through tears. "It's fine you did what you could and infact you just gave us vital information." Vlad said comforting the girls. "Yes now we know for sure all three of them, are together," All Might said with a grin but inside he was the most scared, what force was so strong it could take them down.

Remind us MHA x TPNजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें