Chapter 4 Tierd of Coincidences

Ray turned his head, he the relished he had lost Emma and Norman, he  checked his pockets and sighs he forgot his phone back at home. Ray sighs, he decided to sit down when he noticed a bench. As he sits down he noticed something beside him. " a yellow cocoon?" Ray said confused looking at the yellow thing. Suddenly it opened and instead of a butterfly it was a tired man who looked like he needed sleep.

Ray got up very confused, deciding that this was too weird he tried to leave but suddenly he felt someone grab his arm. "Hitoshi where have you been and what happened to you hair and eyes?" The tired man, Aizawa asked. Ray was confused and annoyed, he had better things to do. "Look sir I'm not Shinso and I don't know one. " Ray pulled his arm away and left annoyed. Aizawa sighed, he was very confused but also worried for his student why did he look so different and why did he not recognize him, was he captured and talking in code. Aizawa decided to follow Ray to see if he could get some answers. Ray seemed to be looking for something as he would turn his head to look inside a  store just to walk away and do it again.

Aizawa watched as Ray walked, he had to get to the bottom of this. As Ray walked Aizawa tried to pick up on a pattern, suddenly Shinzo made a left, Aizawa looked up and saw it lead to the bathrooms. He quickly followed behind. He opened the door quietly as to make sure nobody didn't notice.

Ray sighed, Emma was right wearing black hoodies was a bit inconvenient, he was getting very hot. He took off the hoodie revealing a white teashirt underneath but was shocked Aizawa was the fact he had numbers engraved on his neck 81194. This scared Aizawa, what happened, why were their numbers on his neck. Aizawa stayed their, he needed answers. "Hey creepy old guy you can come out I'm not dumb," he said. "Aizawa was shocked but came out. "What do you want with following me." Ray said pointing at Aizawa. "Do you remember me?" Aizawa asked. "No I don't but please tell me how you do." Ray said. His face became serious. "Earlier you didn't want to give me the time of day," Aizawa commented. "I'm gonna be honest at first I thought you were just a weird old guy but when you started following me I realized something else was going on so I brought you here," Ray said.

"So tell me why are you following me and why do say you know me and call me Hitoshi?" Aizawa pulled out his phone, he found a picture of him, his husband Hisashi and him at lunch. "Because of this," Aizawa showed the picture to Ray. He was genuinely surprised by what he saw, he saw himself with purple hair giving the peace sign next to this man being kissed by a blond man with long hair. "I knew it something has been off from the start," Ray said under his breath. "Shit shit what am I forgetting?" Ray said pulling at his hair, he didn't know what was going on but he needed time to think. "I," Ray stuttered, I need to go," Ray chocked out. "Wait take this incase you need to call," Aizawa handed Ray a piece of paper with a phone number on it. Ray took it and left. Aizawa sighed, what was going on with his problem children.