Chapter 16 Inner Demons

"Have you found them?" A dark creature asked. "No I have no idea where they ran," Isabella said annoyed. "We need them, after their actions those three must be consumed," it said. "Do you if their memories have returned," the demon asked. "Well something must have if they escaped," Isabella said.

Isabella hung up the phone, she sat on her chair and stared into the darkness of the room. She got and left the basement. She began doing more research on UA high but nothing on the three missing UA students. It had been pretty big a few week ago so had they not returned to UA?

Isabella left the house, she needed a plan. She didn't know what would happen to her if she didn't find them. She wandered the streets in normal cloths, she passed by a café nothing about it stood out except one thing a particular girl with short orange hair that came up to her shoulders. Isabella stayed near the cafe waiting for Emma to leave.

"Thanks you so much for lunch Neito," Itsuka said. "Of code I only take my incredible girlfriend to the finest of café's," Neito proclaimed. As the two walked Itsuka was either laughing or scolding her boyfriend.  Isabella began to follow the two, as. she followed she made mental notes of the boys details. Blond hair, tall, sly blue eyes. If he was a UA student then it meant that they had returned. She decided to give up following them and return home.

When she arrived home she searched up this years sports festival. As she watched the opening ceremony classes 1 A and B enter the arena. That's when she noticed him, he was close to the front, the blond boy named Neito Monama. Panic started to set in because if they had actually returned that meant the pros would be after her. She had to act fast and get them back. Isabella got up and began working her way into the school security system. She knew what to do and she was going to do it now.

"I'm tired," Deku said while wiping sweat off his forehead. "Midoryia after everything that's happened I think you should lighten your training," Todoroki said. "No, I lost so much so I need to get whatever I can back," Deku said. Todoroki nodded but he didn't like this.

Deku's head became dizzy, he began to feel sick. Todoroki noticed, "your taking a break," he said firmly, Deku nodded and sat down.

"Midoryia, do you remember your time at UA, before your kidnaping?" Todoroki asked. Deku sighed, "no, I hained some memories of before but it feels the more recent the memory the harder it is to remember," Deku said. Todoroki nodded, "i know you don't remember but you changed my life, Midoryia," Todoroki said, it pained him that Midoryia might never remember the words he spoke to him st the sports festival. "I alwase hated my left side, I saw my quirk as my mothers and fathers but you made me relies it wasn't like that," Todorki spoke with a lot emotion, he had clearly needed to get this off his chest. Deku nodded. "I don't remember but it is truth," Deku said.

"Its so nice to meet you Itsuka," miss Monama had opened the door and welcomed the happy couple in. Isabella watched as the two teens entere the house. The door closed, the took their shoes off and went to Neito's old room.

"Aww this is so cute," Itsuka said, she was looking at his stuffed bear. Neito blushed, he was embarrassed. The two began to chat about school, slowly the two drifted off to sleep.

Itsuka was suddenly awoken she heard a loud thump, she got up, it had to have come from outside. She quietly made her way down the stairs and opened the door. She froze, it was Isabella. "What are you doing here?" She asked, she was ready to slam the door but the Isabella spoke up. "Emma, I need your help, please," she begged Isabella looked defeted, her hair was a mess and her dress ripped. Emma looked at her with sympathy. "What do you need?" Emma asked. Isabela grind, she grabbed Emma's hand, "il explain everything at my house,"