pinky promise?

y/n's pov:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ears, i quickly turned it off and got out of my bed. ugh great, first day of school. i thought to my self, i went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and finished what i had to do. 

I went to my wardrobe and picked my outfit to wear to school. (you can pick whichever outfit you want)

i went down the stairs and saw that my mom had left to work already, typical since she never cared for me, anyways i got some toast with jam and headed out the door to school.

-----------

i walked into the school building, and my ears were filled with the sound of the other kids chattering. i tried asking the people where the principals office was, but they all ignored me assholes i thought to my self. i wasn't focusing on where i was headed and accidentally bumped into someone "shit! sorry" i apologized, i looked up and saw a boy with long brown hair. "watch where your going fuck face" he snapped at me, "yea, loser" his friend backed him up. they continued walking to their class, "i hate this already" i murmured to myself.

a kid walked towards me with dirty blonde hair, and pretty blue eyes. helping me with my bag and books, "hey, sorry about them. they're shitheads" "i'm adam" he introduced himself. "thanks, i'm y/n" i spoke to him, "do you happen to know where the principal's office is?" i asked him, "yea, i could walk you to it if you'd like?" he gestures behind him. "yeah sure!" i reply to him. "you're the only person in this shit hole that has helped me" I said chuckling, "yeah most people here are assholes".

we walked to the principal's office while making small talk to get to know each other, once we reached we finally reached there i knocked on the door and the principal replied "COME IN". i walked in and saw the principal on her chair.

"great! you must be y/n, I'm your principal Samantha" she exclaimed, I replied by waving at her. "here's your schedule, and I want someone to show you around" she said handing me my schedule, she noticed Adam behind me, who was shocked by how his principal was acting, "wonderful! Adam would you show y/n around they're new here" she asked the boy standing awkwardly behind me "yea sure" he replied.

we walked out of the office "this is the first time i've seen Mrs. Samantha happy, she's kind of an asshole ." Adam told me, "bruh is she like 2 faced or something?"  i asked. we started laughing for a bit, "which classes do you have now?" he asked, I handed him the schedule. he took a quick look at it "cool we have some of the same classes." he told me handing me my schedule back.

--------

Adams pov:

i finished showing y/n around, and now we have english. they sat next to me, partially because I was the only one they knew, "good morning class, today we have a new student joining us today." Mr. Anderson (someone please tell me you know who that is) told the class "y/n can you please stand up?" he asked them. they stood up and waved to the class awkwardly gosh they're so adorable I thought to myself. wait what no I can't be thinking that, I just met them.

I heard y/n sit back down on their chair, i just smiled at them, they smiled back then went back to focusing on what Mr. Anderson was saying. i wasn't paying attention i was just doodling on my book, i hear y/n's name being called. i payed attention to what they were going to say. they responded to the question answering it correctly. 

"nerd!"  a voice that belongs to ray calls out, he did not just say that, what a dick "hey! watch what you're saying asshole!" i shout back at the ugly fucker while standing up from my chair. "what are you gonna do about it? huh? cry to your mommy?" he said the entire class started laughing, fucking pricks.

"y'know what? i think you are just so annoying. like can't you just shut up for like an eternity or something? i don't know how your brain processes to make you talk this much, like jeez pipe it down a notch with your never ending blabbering." i talk back to him. he looks at me furiously, then this mother fucker decides to sprint at me.

 i bolted out the door running from ray. "reed!" i can hear him shout. i was running and i accidentally bumped into a girl knocking down her stuff on the floor, "oh no. i'm so sorry, that's my bad.. hi" i said helping her with her stuff. "no" she replied back quickly shaking her head, "okay, bye" i start running down the stairs. "reed! get your ass back here!" he shouts. 

i guess i wasn't fast enough because ray and chuck caught up to me, ray grabbed me from my shirt and pushed me up against the wall. "got anything else to say?" he asks "actually i-" he cuts me off by punching me in the face, i can feel my nose bleeding "huh? no more jokes?" "oh, i'm gonna enjoy this." he states.

"who talks like that?" i start "did you like order a 'bully starter-kit' on amazon or something?", "i mean, do you even hear yourself?" "chuck, we've talked about this" i turn to look at chuck "i didn't say anything" he states trying to defend himself. "shut up chuck." i reply, ray had enough and punched me in the stomach. "that's what i'm talking about" chuck says behind him.

before they can walk away i hear someone "hey! dick heads." i look up and i'm see y/n walking down the stairs to where chuck and ray were.

y/n pov:

i walk down the stairs "what are you gonna do princess? beat me with a curtsy? oh my god i'm so scared help me!" ray sarcastically said "oh i'll beat you up, but not with a curtsy" i tell him, then i punch him in the face, then i kick him where the sun doesn't shine

 "go near me or adam ever again and i will end you, both of you jack asses." i threaten them, i can see chuck and ray run, ray limping from me kicking him in the crotch.

i look at adam seeing him sitting on the floor breathing heavily "hey, are you alright?" i ask him. "yea i'm just-" he says but cuts himself off when he uses his inhaler "-tired". i sat down next to him "i promise they'll never annoy you again." i tell him 

"pinky promise?"  he hold up his pinky finger.

"pinky promise." i intertwine my pinky with his, i feel my face heat up from his touch.

--------------- 

a/n: first chapter ! :) this is my first story to write on watt pad LMAO so i'm not sure how things work but it's working out fine ! don't forget to eat, sleep, AND STAY HYDRATED. and have a good day/night/morning. ! :)