wait, as in y/n, like me?

(sorry for not updating in a while lmao, writing a wattpad story/ff requires a lot of motivation which i don't really have hdjhfj)

y/n pov:

                                                    i ran after adam seeing him enter his garage, and locking the door after him. i knocked on the door "adam?" i called out, "leave me alone," he replied. "adam, i will not leave until you open this door" i stated back at him. he didn't respond instead he just started to look through older adams duffel bag.

i just sit next to the door waiting for him. i hear foot steps and i look up and see older adam walking to us.

-------------------

older adam pov:

i started walking back to the house seeing y/n sitting next to the garage, they look up at me and give me a 'im disappointed in you' look.

i try opening the door but see that its locked i look inside seeing adam going through my stuff.

"oh, come on." i start, "hey, adam. get out of my stuff, and open the door." i tell him.

he just flips me off god i was so stubborn, "put the drone down, it'll kill us all." i told him.

"hey, look, you lost one fight. i figured you'd be used to that by now." i tell him.

"you coulda helped. you just stood there." he yelled back at me.

"christ, you're so sensitive." i exclamied at him.

"hey, you had to lose that fight."

"you had to, trust me"

"you don't go from bein' you to bein' me without getting your ass kicked,"

"a lot, all the time." i notify him, sitting next to y/n.

they look at me, and tell me to apologize, i sigh "im sorry if i went too far today." i apologized.

"shouldn't have done that." i added.

i hear something on the window, "who's this?" i hear adam ask, "who's who?" i asked him, i look behind me, and see him holding a photo of older y/n.

i look at him and start standing up "put that back" i tell him, "you put that back" i demand him.

"as soon as you tell me who she is." he said. "they" i correct him. "who they are" i added.

i look at y/n.

and look back at him, fuck it, "thats my lover, y/n" i say, "wait, as in y/n, like me?" they ask me.

"we have a lover?" adam asked me,

"no, we do not have a lover anymore." i replied.

"wait, what? so why are you here then?"

"what were trying to save me from?"

"when did it happen?"

"do i die?" y/n bombarded me with questions.

i stared at them with a sad look on my face.

i picked up my things and went inside the house.

--------------

a/n:short chapter bc i havent updated in a while and wanted to give yall an update so that yall would now im still alive and not dead LMAO. anyways, as usual.
eat, drink water, and get tons of sleep !! have a good day/night/evening ! :3