what the shit?

QUICK A/N: FIRST OFF, WHAT THE FUCK? 1.1K READS THATS SO AWESOME !! THANK YOU ALL WTF, SECONDLY, SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES I'VE GOT TESTS COMING UP AND I GOTTA STUDY, SO NOT REALY MUCH TIME TO WRITE, BUT ILL MAKE SURE TO ADD MORE TIME TO UPDATE THE BOOK CHAPTERS. THANK YOU AGAIN <33 

adams pov:

                                i unlock the door, y/n and i locked eyes for a second, both of us just stood there. gathering the information we just got. 

holy shit, i'm gonna marry them.

is this a dream?  

////////i don't feel like writing the dialogue between older adam and his mom 🫤\\\\\\\

------------------🧌-------------------

third person pov:

the jet, identical to adams, hovered over the water, sorians ship to be exact. who's sorian? you might ask.

well, she was adams fathers assistant, although, after he passed away she became someone else. she wanted to use his project, which accidentally invented time travel, not for the good, but the bad.

"locked and docked." a man said inside the ship, "start the area scans for his jet," sorian told him.

"let's find him and get the hell out of here" she demanded the man. sorian turned to the soldiers wearing all black shielded armor. (idk what to call it 😀) 

stomping her foot to the ground, sorian got the attention of her soldiers, they turned their heads towards her in sync.

"find him" she ordered them.

------------------🧌-------------------

y/n pov:

the three of us sat on the dining table, adam and older adam next to each other, i sat on the other side facing them. i noticed how they both ate the same way, i laughed to myself.

"what's funny?" adam asked.

"nothing," "just the way the both of you eat the same way." i tell them.

"oh, well. we are the same person." adam said. 

we were silently eating until younger adam broke the silence.

"so, you came back for your lover, y/n?" he asked.

"we're not getting into that," older adam replied, "hey, their my lover too," adam stated looking at me.

"and older me is your lover, so we get to know." i replied 

"you know what? we should get into that." he said.

"thank you" adam and i said at the same time, we looked at each other with pink tinted cheeks.

"obviously we met before the academy but that's when i started to realize that i liked them," older adam said.