It all suddenly clicked in my head

a/n: sorry took a while to update, i found out about technoblades death and had to take a bit of a break from writing and to focus on myself. but heres a small chapter for y'all. Rest In Peace technoblade.

older y/n's pov:

                   i started the van and stepped on the gas pedal, driving us out of the woods with my rusty driving. i swerved in front of a car causing the person to honk the car at me, i turn my head to my right to look at adam next to me. "i knew you'd come someday, i just didn't know when." i said turning my head back and forth from adam to the road.

"of course i came" he replied to me, "eyes on the road, please." i hear younger adam say behind us. 

"They said you lit up on re-entery" the adam next to me said in disbelief of what he was seeing.

thats bullshit, "thats crap, i have the top re-entry stats in the program." I said i swerve the car causing younger adam and younger me to scream in the back.

"All right can we maybe slow down a bit now?" Younger me asked, "yea theres no one even following us" young adam says agreeing with y/n.

"Dont look back look up" i tell them.

-----------🧌-----------

Younger y/n's pov:

Me and adam both look up from the back window of the van, we see sorians ship start to appear above us. 

The jet started shooting missiles at us, older me swerved the car again to dodge the missile. The missile hit the car in front of us causing it to blow up.

"We gotta get off this road, we're too exposed" older adam told us.

As if on cue older me turned the car dodging another missile and driving us into the woods, i turned around and saw the soldiers on hover boards coming out from the jet.

"go go go go go!" I hear future adam say to older me, i felt the car accelerate and held on to adams hand so tightly, his hand could've popped right now.

They started shooting the car with their guns i saw a soldier on my side of the window, shit. I ducked down bringing adam with me so he wouldn't get shot. I heard adam let out a yelp.

I close my eyes and put my hands up facing the window so i wouldn't get glass on my face, that didn't help, i feel a stinging on my temple area. "Ow" i said under my breath.

Adam and i sat back straight holding onto each other for dear life. "Are you okay? You're bleeding." He asks then points at my temple which was in-fact bleeding.

"Yeah, i can patch it up when we get to wherever we're going" i replied.

I could still hear the gunshots from the soldiers guns. All of a sudden "stop the car" older adam says.

"What?" Older me, adam, and i said at the same time looking at future adam like he's a maniac.

"Stop!" Older adam told future me. They stopped the van. 

Older adam opens the door causing the soldier on his hover board to hit the door making him stumble off the hover board and slam a tree in-front of us, which then he disintegrated into dust.

Another soldier, those damn soldiers, went around the same tree heading straight towards us. "Okay, back, back. Go go go! Reverse!" Older adam told future me.

We started reversing, me and adam looked behind us, "back, back" older adam continued shouting. The soldier kept shooting at us, cant you just give us a break for once?

The sudden sound of bullets hitting the windshield caused me to jump, adam noticed that and held my hand.

I looked back and saw older adam poke his head out of the car, "what in the ass are you doing? your face will get all ugly, and i would hate for you to look like that!" I told him.

He took out his mag-cyl, and cut down a tree, "so much for saving the trees" i told myself. The tree hit the soldier and disintegrated into dust.

Older me spun the car so that we're not facing backwards to the path we need to go to. That sudden movement causes adam and i to fall onto one side me accidentally squishing him.

"Shit, sorry" i apologized as i sat back up helping him recover from that.

We started moving forwards, i look back up and see that the jet was, leaving? "They're leaving." I said. 

"They're not leaving, they're regrouping." My older self replied.

"We have to get off this road fast" they continued, "what road?" Adam next to me said.

-------------🧌-----------

Younger adams pov:

We reached a house near a lake type thing, "i-i dont understand, how did you find us?" Older me asked older y/n

"You don't think I'd be watching your back, even in the past?" They replied to him.

"Why did you make the jump back in the first place?" He asked yet again. "I was analyzing data when i found something strange in the jump logs." Future y/n answered.

We started getting out of the car as we have reached the 'secret safe house' as y/n called it when we were having small talk before.

"A time jet, returning from 2018" they continued explaining, "how's that strange?" He wondered.

Y/n walked next to be giving me a small smile and i returned it, Gosh i love their smile.

"because no one ever flew to 2018" they replied. I was listening into the conversation because i got curious, "i dont get it how did it come back if it never left?" Older adam asked again, holy shit, do i get that dumb in the future.

"Unless someone went back and altered the time stream, so the future the jet had left from had already been changed." I said. 

They all look at me with shocked face except y/n, they had the biggest smile on their face which could brighten up the whole room.

I looked at dumber self. "God, its like i traded my brains for those muscles. Its a shit deal" i told him.

I heard a quiet snicker from y/n next to me. We all started walking into the house, me and y/n talking about random stuff.

 I dont know what this feeling is but, im always smiling when im with y/n, they make me feel comfortable,  their smile, dont get me started on their smile, It all suddenly clicked in my head.

I like like y/n.

------------🧌------------

A/n pt. 2: hi hi hope you enjoyed the chapter i think ill be able to write more so hopefully i can, if i cant im sorry i really am trying to write more. But like usual have a great day/night/evening. Dont forget to drink water, eat something, and get some sleep! :3