its an SOS situation

y/n's pov:

                                  adam and i were sitting out side the principals office waiting for our parents, "this is unfair, honestly" i said interrupting the silence, "yea, all we did was stand up for our selves, plus ray was the one who started it" he replied to me. we sat in silence for a bit, i get tired and feel my head fall, i catch myself, trying to keep my eyes open. "are you tired?" the boy next to me asks, "yeah a bit" he put his hand on my temple and leans my head onto his shoulder, i blush like crazy at his actions.

i doze off until i hear the sound of high heels clicking onto the floor, i open my eyes, i see a woman wearing a red coat, she comes closer to us "not a word" she says pointing at adam, i move my head off of his shoulder, she turns to me.

"who are you?" she asks.

"i'm y/n, i'm in the same english class as adam" i reply to her. she nods and lifts adams head so the she looks at his face. who i assume is his mom knocks the door of the principals office and opens the door heading inside, "have you seen his face?"

 "and what your gonna suspend them because what? because you think they started a fight with that thug ray? was it ray dollerhyde again?" she exclaimed.

 "are your parents coming?" adam asks me, "nah, i don't think so i'm just gonna sneak out of here." i reply looking at the boy next to me. "why don't you come with us?" "we can drop you off at your house" he looks at me.

 "are you sure?" i ask him. "yea i'll just have to ask my mom" the dirty blond haired boy replied with a small smile.

------------------------------

adam's pov:

i watch as my mom walks out of the office, i build up the courage and ask her "mom can we drop y/n off at their house?" she looks at y/n, and they smile at her. "sure, come on let's go" my mom answered, i slightly cheered "i'm still mad at you though" she told me.

y/n smiled and slid their bag on their back. "thank you thank you thank you" they exclaimed pulling me in a hug, i smiled at them feeling my cheeks burning up, gosh they're so pretty. "c'mon hurry up!" my mom yelled from out side "ok we better go before she leaves us here" i told them.

we leave the building, while walking i look down, wait hold on i'm holding their hand?! my cheeks become a shade of pink. gosh i bet i look like a blushing mess, we reach the car and i sit in the front seat while y/n sits at the back seat. 

"it wasn't our fault" i start, "i know you adam, i know that mouth of yours." "i know exactly what got you punched" "y/n i don't really know you, but you should know better, all of you." my mom replied. "he was giving y/n and i crap in front of the whole class" i told her, "i couldn't just take it." "he's twice your size" she exclaimed at me, "everyone's twice my size!" "i've seen babies bigger than me!" i exclaimed back at her. 

"plus y/n helped, they kicked his ass" i said proudly. "adam, i don't think that's something that we should be proud of" y/n stated to me from the back seat, "i mean it was still pretty cool" i  replied. "i don't understand you guys" my mom replied, "dad would."  i replied coldly. 

she sighs and says "what's going on, honey? can you just tell me?" the woman next to me asked "if i keep having to leave work in the middle of the day, i'm gonna lose my job" she told me. "it's the third time you've been suspended for fighting" she informed me, "you'd think i'd be better at it by now." i sarcastically replied, i feel something, more like someone, hit the back of my seat.