if i die it's on you

older y/n pov:

                    i started shooting sorians ship while running towards adams house, i get close enough just to see adam on the floor with christos standing above him. the soldiers started coming towards me trying to shoot me, i sled on my knee and started beating the shit out of them.

i threw the gun away and started running towards adam, i saw him make a soldier fly through the glass door, shattering it, he looks at me and starts walking towards me.

another soldier appears behind adam, so fucking annoying, adam holds out his hands about to hug me, i push him to the side and up made the soldier fall by sliding my leg making him unstable then he fell down.

adam realizes the soldier was there, and killed him using his mag-cyl.

"what is happening?" a boy said who i recognized as adams younger self, "dying outside your fixed time is messy" adam replied back.

adam looks at me walking towards me, "what are you doing here?" he asks me, "saving your ass, honey. behind you!" i say warning him about the soldier

apparently, there was a soldier behind me as well, i used the soldiers gun to shoot himself. 

another soldier appeared adam and i both killed him, i pointed the gun at adams face "i can't believe.." he starts, i move the gun a bit to the left. adam gets the message and leaned to the right.

i shot the soldier behind him, "I can't believe you're here"

a soldier was behind me so i ducked, adam killed the soldier for me.

many soldiers started appearing both adam and i started demolishing them, i got a glimpse of the person next to young adam.

it was me.

i got distracted and almost got killed by the soldier in front of me, i came back to my senses and killed him.

adam and i looked around to see if there were anymore  soldiers, we didn't find any so we both looked at each other.

"hey," adam says out of breath, "hi" i reply back (nick and charlie, this you?) i turn my head and pointed my gun at a soldier that was there and pulled the trigger dropping the gun.

the soldier disintegrated into thin air, i saw younger adam and younger me standing there in pure shock, "that was awesome" my younger self said.

i hear sorians ship start moving from its current place, "we should go" i suggested. 

"yep let's go" adam says agreeing with me.

"come on, come on, come on." adam says holding his hands out to younger me and younger adam.

--------------🧌-------------

young y/n pov:

we started running to the woods, i held adams hand as we ran not wanting to lose him. 

i saw a blue van that probably belongs to older me, older adam opened the door for us, "go go!" he told us, adam and i sat next to each other in the back seat.

i looked around for seat belts and didn't see any, "why aren't there any seatbelts?" i asked irritated.

"oh, forgot about that," older me said. "bruh?" i said.

"if i die it's on you," i told them, "just hold onto each other so you won't die," they replied.

"fine" i say rolling my eyes.

they started the car and started driving, i held onto adams hand tightly, not risking any of our lives to my older self's stupid driving.

-------------🧌------------

a/n: yall... i have no motivation to write :/ BUT i wont discontinue the story I'll probably write but in my own pace. Also i wanted to give y'all a short chapter bc i feel bad for saying that I'll try updating more and not doing that. 

anyhow, don't forget to eat, drink water, and sleep if you need it ! :) have a good day/night/evening !!