SUCK MY DICK BITCH

Younger y/n's pov:

I looked at adam as he enters the van I saw tears in his eyes looking at me. I hear older me move to the cabin, I follow them while wiping my tears with the sleeve of my shirt.

I see them remove the carpet to reveal a secret door thing on the floor, they opened it revealing a bunch of guns, ammo's, and other weapons.

"Holy crap! Do you just keep these here?" I asked them. "Well you never know what to expect," they told me sniffling.

They picked up a gun and ammos for it, also grabbing this button thing. Loading the gun both of us stepped out side the cabin, and started walking to where I hear a car heading towards us.

The car started speeding towards us and I saw future me press the button making an explosion causing the car to fly.

"Jesus, when did you have time to do all this?" I asked. "Now's not the time" they replied. "Christos!" They yell at the person driving the car. I see christos appear from the upside down car.

"It's good to see you buddy." They tell him.

"Y/n is that you?" He asks, "you're not still mad at me for blowing up your jet, are you?" He asks again.

"If i'm going to be honest, yeah, i'm still kinda pissed." They yell at Christos, loading the gun and firing it at him. Guards started coming out of the car, starting to shoot us.

"Tell your husband to get his bitch ass out here." Christos tells us referring to older Adam. "He's busy right now, but I'll tell him you stopped by" Older me says firing the gun again.

Behind us I saw a jet identical to Adam's flying, and stopping above us, through the wind shield I could see Sorian in the pilot seat, "you should've stayed dead the first time." She says loading the jet's firearm, aiming it to us.

"No no no no" I whisper to myself, I turn to look at my older self, "what do we do?!" I yell at them tears streaming down my face, "I'm only twelve years old i cant die like this, i still have so much to do, to see, to hear, FUCK I'm gonna have a panic attack," I told myself, "HEY I know you'll get to relive your life I trust Adam." They told me.

"WELL I DON'T TRUST ADAM!" I yell at my older self.

"Shut up!" I hear sorian say, "make me, bitch." I spat back, kinky, I thought to myself. "alright then." She says, shooting me, luckily I dodged it.

"fuck!" I say to myself. "Now where is your husband?" Sorian asks older me. "What makes you think we'll tell you?" Future me replies. Sorian replies by loading the gun. "HES AT HIS HOUSE LOADING THE JET TO GO BACK TO 2018" I accidentally let out. "Jesus, why cant you keep your mouth shut" at the same time we saw a jet fly past us, "ADAM" I yell. "Oh my lord, shut up!" Older me say hitting the back of my head.

I look back at Sorian hearing the gun start to take fire, i hold my older selfs hand and smile as tears stream down my face, i wiped my tears with my sleeve. "SUCK MY DICK BITCH" was the last thing you could hear from me before the blasting of the gun firing at us was heard.

I felt a sharp pain, then dissolved into thin air.

------------------🧌-------------------

a/n: WHAT THE FUCK IS UP PEOPLE. anyways last chapter I'm thinking of making an epilogue for this, like what happened in the movie where they meet all over again. But yeah, have a good night/day/evening ! Also eat, drink water, and get some sleep!!