What the fuck?

Younger y/n's pov:

                   We walked into the cabin where older me had been staying at, "how did this happen?" Older adam asked, "That jet that went back? It was Sorian's, she went back to November 2018 for a reason" older me spoke. 

I got curious on why sorian decided on November of 2018 "What happened in November 2018?" I asked, Looking at older adam and i.

"I'll tell ya." they replied, they were rummaging through stuff on a desk until they raised a piece of paper from, a newspaper? I looked at me with a confused face until they put the paper on the table in front of us, "This happened." They said.

I looked at the ripped newspaper page, it had a man standing next to sorian,  'Sorian Tech Announces Breakthrough' it said on top of the picture.

"Your father's magnetic particle accelerator, The Adam Project, had just gone online. That was the first step towards practical time travel." older me said.

"Sorian must've come back to 2018, and given her younger self some kind of future intel" they continued. "What for?" The boy next to me said. 

"My guess is enough future stock tips to amass her fortune" future me guessed, grabbing cups and a water jug placing them in front of them on the table.

"and get rid of whatever political obstacles were keeping her from gaining control of the time program" older me continued.

"She already had that." Older adam spoke.

"But did she?" Older me questioned looking at future adam raising their eyebrows. "No." The adam next to them replied. "No she didn't" he continued.

"So this world, our world,  everything has already been changed by Sorian?" He asked in disbelief. 

I took a sip of the water and asked "and your fixed time, 2050, is it bad there?".

"We've seen Terminator, right?" Older adam asked. "Obviously" Adam and I stated.

"That's 2050 on a good day." He told us.

"sorian must have spotted me and planted an altitude bomb on my jet" older me informed grabbing carrots, giving one to me and adam.

"I managed to eject but it didnt matter" older me continued.

"What the fuck?" Adam and i mouthed to each other looking at the carrot confused.

"Without my jet, i was a permanent castaway. So i had to follow protocol, you know, live my life out here, avoid contact, minimize my footprint. And hope you were crazy enough to come look for me." They confessed.

"Alone, all this time." Older adam said. "Four years" older me told him.

Then they started getting all lovey with each other. Then that turned into a make out session.

I looked at adam next to me in shock. He bit into his carrot and put it into the flower pot. "We'll take our eyes and ears for a walk" He said taking my hand and walking out the door.

"Bye now" i heard his older self say as we left the cabin. "You kids have fun" i say to them.

"So, how are you?" He asked me, "after what we've just seen, i dont know how to answer that," i replied back. I laid my head on his shoulder as we continued walking in silence, but not the awkward silence, the comforting silence.

--------------🧌---------------

A/n: short chapter bc i dont want y'all to wait for a long one, but its 3 am rn and i need to sleep and so should you if you need it, so have a great day/night/afternoon. And don't forget to eat, sleep and drink water bc you matter besties, believe it or not. :) <3