Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

"I'm telling you... clear signal from North to South. I can contact my girlfriend anytime" he said. We look at each other in shock at the new revelation. We look at Dustin, wide-eyed.

Girlfriend?!!!!

-Suzie, Do You Copy?-

Y/N P.O.V

We pack all the things we need. We'll be going for a little hiking at the Weathertop, since Dustin said that we need to be at least be at 100 meter above the ground in order for Cerebro to work best. I'm kind of curious what kind of girl Suzie is going to be.

"So her name is Suzie?" I asked. "Suzie with a 'Z.' She's a science genius" Dustin said. "Is she hot?" Mike said. "Think of Phoebe Cates. Only hotter" Dustin said. He looks like he really likes this girl.

"Well... I bet no one is hotter than Y/N..." Will said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I blushed at what he just said. He lets out a chuckle and place a soft kiss on the side of my head.

We walk downstairs, walking passed Lucas and Max. Max notice us. "What's going on?" Max asked. "We want to talk to Dustin's girlfriend" Will said, with his arm still wrapped around my shoulder. I just wink at them. I can hear their footsteps as we make our way out of the house.

***

We've been walking up the hill for a while. "Isn't it high enough?" Lucas complained. "No... the higher we are the better the signal. It's better if we are like 100 meter above the ground" he said. Lucas groaned as we continue to climb up the hill.

"Guys! I'm sorry... but we have to go" Mike said. I turn my head to see Mike and Eve have stopped walking. "What? Why?" Dustin said, he sounded disappointed.

"I have to go home" Eve said. "Why?" I asked. "We have... curfew" Mike said, gesturing to his clock. "Good luck!" Eve said, smiling at Dustin. Then she walks away with Mike.

"Curfew at 4? They're lying..." Lucas said. I let out a soft sigh. "But I just got back... well, it's their lost, right? Come on! Suzie's await!" Dustin said. Even though he's smiling. I can tell that he's hurting.

I turn my head and notice Will holding his neck again just like when we're at the cinema. I give his hand a gentle squeeze. "Is there something wrong, Will?" I asked. He turns to look at me. "Nothing..." he said. "Are you sure?" I said. He just nods his head. "Let's just keep going, yeah?" He said. I nod my head. I turn to look at the others, who's still walking up the hill.

"It'll be much faster if I could just teleport us up the hill" I said. I hear Will chuckling softly. I turn to look at him in confusion. "What?" I asked, looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "I mean... what's stopping you?" He said, with a grin. I grin at him. I turn to look at the hill and focus.

Will starts to sway a little

Will starts to sway a little. I gently guide him to lay down. I place his head on my lap. I gently caress his hair.

"Are you okay? Still dizzy?" I asked. "I'm fine... are you?" he said. He reaches up and gently wipe the blood from my nose. I nod my head. "Yeah... I'm fine..." I said, gently grabbing his hand and entwine it together with mine. I turn to look forward.

"They're going to take a while, aren't they?" I said. He lets out a laugh. "Yeah..." he said. I turn to look at him. "Get some sleep... I'll wake you up when they're here" I said. He nods his head and closes his eyes. His breathing evened out, letting me know that he have fallen asleep.

5 Hours Later

I hear footsteps and turn my head to see Dustin, Max and Lucas. They looked shocked when they notice me and Will. They look behind them and us, back and forth.

"What the- you two were behind us!" Lucas said. "I don't know what you're talking about..." I said, as I try to act clueless. Max squints her eyes at me. "You were behind us!" She said. "How did you get up here so fast??" Dustin said. I burst out laughing which wakes Will in the process.

"W-What's going on?" He said. I gesture towards the three. He turns his head to look at them. "Oh... hey. You guys were taking so long. I manage to fall asleep for a while" he said, sitting up. I scoot closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder.

"How??" Dustin said. I smirk at him. "How do you think?" I asked. They think about it and their eyes widened. "You teleported?! Wait... you can teleport?" Dustin said. I just giggle and wink at them.

"That's so not fair! You could've just teleport us all at once!" Lucas whined. "Sorry bro... I have a limit. I'm only able to teleport two person including myself. If I force myself to teleport with more than one... I won't be awake for at least 2 weeks. Learnt that the hard way..." I said, shuddering at the memories. There is one time when I had to force myself to teleport the people back at Hawkins. I became sick and didn't wake up for over 2 weeks.

"Alright... let's put that aside and start assembling the Cerebro" Dustin said. "Sure thing. I'll help..." I said, getting up. Will pout at me, letting me know that he still wanted to cuddle. I roll my eyes at him.

"Come on, Will. We can cuddle after we're done. We can cuddle as we listen to Dustin talking to his girl" I said. "Fine..." he said, getting up as well. We start to work on the Cerebro.

It's been a while, but we didn't manage to complete it yet. I'm starting to get pretty bored. "Dustin... do you have the final outcome?" I asked. "Yeah..." he said, taking out a photo. I take it from him and wave my hand in front of me, palm facing forward. The pieces of the Cerebro starts moving and connected all at once.

"There

"There... piece of cake" I said, dusting my hand. They look at me wide-eyed. I turn to look at them. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I said, placing my hand on my hip.

"Just how many powers do you have?!" Dustin said. "Oh, I can do anything~" I said, winking. I lift my hand and gently wipe the blood from my nose. Will allows me to lean on his body.

"That was tiring though..." I said, my body swaying a little. "Alright come on. You need to sit down" he said. He gently guide me to sit down on the grass. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Suzie, do you copy? This is Dustin. Over" Dustin said. There's no answer. "I'm sure she's there. I think it's around dinner time. Hold on. Suzie, this is Dustin, do you copy? Over" he said again. There's still no respond.

I start to yawn and lay my head on Will's lap. I feel his hand running through my hair. It's going to take a while for us to be up here.

*to be continued*

A/N: Hello light! In case you're wondering. I gave you the powers based on Wild Card from the movie We Can Be Heroes. He have the power to do literally anything. I hope you enjoy the book! Love ya~