Chapter 19

Previously on Chapter 18

"I heard everything you say... I'm sorry, Will" I said. He just continue to cry. I hear cheering and lift my head to look out of the ambulance, to see my friends cheering happily, while hugging each other. I smile softly at them. I'm so glad that I'm still able to be alive... and be with the ones I love. Thank you, God.

-Recovery-

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes and realize I'm in the hospital. They must have took me here while I was unconscious. I turn my head to see Will. He's sleeping next to my bed, holding my hand. Joyce is sitting on the couch, with Mike.

I turn my focus on Will. He still have tears stain on his cheeks. I feel so bad for making him cry so much. He's in pain because of me. I lift my hand and gently caress his hair.

He moves in his sleep and opens his eyes. He lift his head and looks at me. A smile appear on his face. He lift my hand and gently place a soft kiss on the back of my hand.

"Hey... you're awake. How are you feeling?" he said. I smile softly at him. "I'm feeling okay. Just tired..." I said. Mike wakes up and looks at me. His eyes lit up at the sight that I'm awake.

"Y/N..." he said. He walks around the bed. He leans down and hugs me. "Hey, Mike..." I said, hugging him back. "Don't 'hey, Mike' me! Why are you so reckless? You almost got yourself killed! Heck! You were confirmed to be dead before you magically woke up!" He said, glaring angrily at me. I just smile at him.

"That's another thing you guys didn't know about me" I said. "What do you mean?" Will asked, as the two of them looks at me in confusion. "I'm a healer... no matter how bad my injuries are. I'll always heal. The healing speed depends on how bad my injuries are... I'm guessing I'm bleeding heavily this time. That's why it took a longer than minor scratches. Even if it's life threatening. Even if my heart stops beating. I'll still heal. So in short, I'm basically immortal..." I said. Their eyes widened as they stare at me in shock.

"Why didn't you tell us that!" Mike said. "Yeah! You had us SO worried!" Will said, scolding me. I let out a giggle. "Sorry, bosses!" I said, faking a salute. They roll their eyes at me.

"What's going on?" Joyce said. I turn to look at her. "Hey, Joyce..." I said. "Y/N! You're awake! Are you feeling okay??" She said. I smile at her. She stands up and walks towards me.

"I'm okay, Joyce. I'm just tired..." I said. "Do you want to eat something, sweetie?" She asked. "Yeah, I could eat" I said, nodding my head at her offer. She nods her head and walks out of the room.

"So... you're an immortal. But you still get sick and such?" Mike said. I nod my head. "Yeah... just like a normal human being. I still get sick... feel tired. But give me some time, I'll be as good as new" I said, with a huge grin on my face. He let out a sigh. "So, we're scared for nothing?" He said, turning to look at Will who nods his head. I let out a giggle at the two of them.

***

A week have passed, and I'm fully recovered. All of the doctors are shocked to see my recovery speed. I don't blame them... normally it would take over a month for someone with a head injury to recover. But oh well, I'm not a normal person.

I'm sitting on my hospital bed. Will is feeding me some food for my lunch. Actually, I said I can feed myself. But he starts to sulk because he wants to be the one to feed me. In the end, I just let him.

"Right, now that I think about it. Does that mean you wouldn't die?" Will said. "I will... just not from any sort of injuries. Probably when I'm old" I said. He just hums at my respond, and continue to feed me.

The door opens to reveal Joyce. She's carrying a brown bag. "Here you go, honey... you'll be discharge today. So I brought you some clothes" she said. I take the bag from her and smile. "Thank you, Joyce" I said, smiling softly.

Joyce place her hand on Will's shoulder, gesturing him to leave the room so I can get change. He stands up and gives my forehead a gentle kiss. Then he walk out of the room.

I stand up from the bed and start to take of the gown I'm wearing. I place it neatly on the bed. Then I put on the clothes Joyce brought for me. I realize it's one of Will's clothes. Since Will is taller than I am, this outfit is kind of baggy.

Joyce opens the door so Will can come back. "Wait... is that my sweater?" He said, turning to look at his mom. "Yes... do you mind?" She asked. "Of course not... she looks really cute in it" he said, turning to me with a smile. I blush at his comment and smile shyly at him in return.

"Come on, honey. Let's head out" Joyce said. "Yes! I'm starting to get pretty bored" I said, nodding my head. Will walks over to me and gently wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"You're bored? Imagine how I am... I had to go back and forth because of what happened back then" he said. I let out a giggle and wrap my arm around his torso. "Then don't be reckless" I said. He rolls his eyes and nudge his nose with mine. I let out a giggle as we make our way out of the hospital.

Time-skip

I'm in Will's room. He's drawing as always. I sit next to him as I watch him draw. He always looks so focus on while drawing. I'm sure if he actually try, he can be a famous artist.

"Do you ever consider being an artist, Will?" I asked. "Hmm... not really. Sure, I love to draw. But I prefer to draw for myself" he said, turning his head to look at me. I let out a hum and nod my head.

"Y/N..." he said, after a few moment of silence. I lift my head and look at him. "Yeah?" I said. He place his crayon down and turn to look at me. "My family planned on moving away to California... El will be coming with us, since Hopper's death. All of us want to have a new start. After all the traumatic events that have been occurring" he said. I look at him in shock as tears streams down both of my cheeks.

"When are you leaving?" I asked. "Soon..." he said. I look down and burst into tears. He turns to me and cups my cheeks. "Hey, it's okay..." he said. I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"This might be a lot to ask... but will you come with me?" He said. "Come... with you?" I said. He nods his head. "I know you have the Wheelers as your family. But think about it. You went through as much hard time as me. If you come with me... we can refresh your memory with the good ones just like what you did before. So, think about it okay?" he said. I look down as I think about what he said. I left Hawkins to recover from my trauma of the lab. It works wonder on me. So...

Should I stay or should I go?

A/N: I added a phrase of Will's fav song at the end. I just had to, since this is Will Byers X Reader. Will the reader decides to stay? Or will she leave Mike again to go with the Byers? Find out in the next chapter. See ya~