Chapter 13

Previously on Chapter 12

She falls to her side and starts shaking. I clutch my hair out of frustration as tears streams down my cheeks heavily. I can't... I don't wanna lose Y/N. I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without her. "Y/N, please... wake up.

Don't leave me!!!

-Fighting-

Will P.O.V

"Wake up, Y/N! I shouldn't have let you do this! You can't do this to me, Y/N. You promised you'd always stick by my side. Come back!" I yelled, while shaking her body.

"Will, shh... it's okay. Everything's going to be okay" my brother said, hugging me. I push him away. "No! None of this is okay! Nothing is okay!! Not until Y/N wake up! She have to wake up! I need her..." I yelled, before breaking down into more tears. I gently pick her body and holds her close. "Wake up, Y/N... p-please..." I said, in a broken voice.

The Void

Y/N P.O.V

I continue to struggle to break free from his grasp. I try punching, and clawing. But no matter what I do. Nothing seem to work. His grip on me is so tight. I can feel my neck breaking. I can hardly breathe. Am I going to die? Is this the end for me?? My eyes start to close as my sight starts to get dark.

You promised you'd always stick by my side. Come back! I need you, Y/N. A voice echoed in my head. I recognized the voice as Will's, my beloved boyfriend. He's right... I promised him that I'll always be with him. I can't give up now.

'He likes it cold...' I thought to myself. I place my hands on the tentacle that is wrapped around my neck. I try to focus despite the pain. Both of my hands burst into flame, burning the tentacle. Billy screams in pain as he releases me. I fall on my knees as I breathe heavily.

I clutch onto my neck with one hand as I try my best to breathe. Billy stands up as he looks at me with insanity in his eyes. He growls and runs towards me. I close my eyes. This isn't real... this is only in my head. This is not the real world.

When I open my eyes. Billy is right in front of me, frozen. His fist is millimeter away from my face. I stand up as I stare at him. "I'm way stronger than you... you can't kill me that easily" I said. I lift my hand and send him flying to the wall behind him.

Back in Real World

Will P.O.V

Y/N's body started to float. I stand up as she moves into a standing position. But her feet isn't touching the ground.

"Y/N?" I said. I watch as she outstretched her hand. She lets out a scream. I'm guessing she's battling the Mind Flayer in there. I clench my hands into a tight fists. What can I do? How can I help her??

The room in this house starts to flicker. It starts to glow brighter, making everyone close their eyes. I cover my eyes with my arms. What's going on in there?

I try to peak to see if the light dies down, to see it did. I open both of my eyes. Y/N is still floating mid-air. But this time both of her eyes are closed. Her arm falls to her side.

"Y/N..." I said. Her body starts to fall. I quickly run forward and catches her before she hits the ground. I move to sit down, with her on my lap. I gently move her hair out of her face.

"Can you hear me, Y/N? P-Please wake u-up. I need you to wake up... I need you to be okay" I said. I gently pat her cheek. Colors starts to return to her skin. Her breathing starts to even out, letting me know that she will be alright.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn my head to see Mike. "Maybe she's just asleep. It must have drained her..." he said. I just nod my head at his words. I turn to look at Y/N again and hugs her closer.

I hear a roaring sound. It came from outside. "What was that?" I said. "When you said you saw Billy. It was here, right?" Nancy said, looking at El. She nods her head. Nancy rushes to look out the window.

"We have to hurry up and barricade ourselves!" She said. "You stay close with Y/N. Take care of her" she said, running passed me. "Okay!" I said. I hug Y/N closer. I'm not going to let anything bad happen to my girl.

El stands up as she looks around cautiously. When out of no where a giant tentacle burst through the wall. It went straight to El. But before it could get to her, my brother hits it with an axe. It turns to him and moves towards him. Nancy shoots it with her shotgun. But she soon run out of bullet. She backs away against the wall. The tentacle charges at her, but stopped mid-way.

I turn my head to see El with her arm outstretched. She pulls it towards her and slams it to the floor, breaking it apart. The rest of the tentacle moves out of the hole.

Another one shot up from the opposite side of El. She lift her hand and stops it before it could reach her. A second one appears and El do the same. She screams as she cross her arms, breaking them.

One tentacle broke through the ceiling, grabbing her by the ankle. Mike rushes forward and grabs onto her. Jonathan and Max helps him. I want to help too, but I can't leave Y/N. Nancy quickly reloads the shotgun and starts shooting at it. I look around and my eyes landed on the axe.

"Lucas! The axe! Hurry!!" I said. He rush forward and grab the axe. He climbs onto the table and start cutting the tentacle. Mike and Max tries their best to pull El from the monster.

Lucas eventually manage to cut it, sending El falling into Mike's arms. He sits up and notice the tentacle still attaches on El's leg. He quickly pry it off and it ran away.

El moves to stand up and outstretch her hands as the monster roars at her. El let out a scream as she move her hand, making the monster tears apart. All of us breathe heavily from the intense battle. But we know this is far from over.

*to be continued*