Chapter 2: What Have I Done!?

He. Was. Never. Drunk.

Those four words kept repeating in my head as I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment and humiliation.

"Y-you... weren't?" I asked shakily.

He slowly shook his head back and forth, his cheeks rising in color as well.

"No, Craig. What... was that?" He asked me slowly.

I felt my cheeks grow deeper.

"Nothing." I said quickly.

He scooted closer to me, putting his hand on my shoulder. I quickly stood up, too... nervous to feel in his touch.

"Craig..."

"I have to go, uh, I'm getting light headed." I said hurriedly.

I grabbed my phone from the bed, and went to walk out. I felt a small tug on my shirt, I dare to look behind me. TJ was pulling on my shirt with a somewhat sad expression.

"No you don't," he said quietly.

I shook my head and walked away quickly. I shut the bus door behind me and took a step.

Cmon, Mabbitt, its one step.

I quickly started walking around the parking lot, and down the street.

I sat in the ditch and watched the cars go in all directions.

God.

"What have I done," I whispered to myself.

TJ's POV>

Why did he kiss me? Why did he leave? It was supposed to be a joke!

I paced back and forth as those words screamed in my head. I've always had butterflies around Craig.

But, when we kissed, it wasn't just butterflies. It was fireworks.

Then I fully came to my senses.

I.

Kissed.

Craig.

Mabbitt.

Words screamed louder as I felt my inner fanboy work his way out.

I felt onto his bed and buried my face in his pillow, breathing in his scent.

I couldn't help myself but scream into his pillow. I kicked my feet slightly and ended up tangled into his blanket.

I felt as though he was around me, pulling me in a hug.

I.

Am.

In.

Love.

With.

Craig.

God, I can't believe it.

"I'm in love with Craig," I said it out loud to have it settle in.

I buried my face in his pillow once more, loving every second of it.

I want to be able to hug him for real though.

Oh, what I wouldn't give to kiss him again. His soft lips, nice body, soothing laugh, and adorable smile.

I have a stupid gap in my teeth that bothered my, but Craig said they look good. (This is before he filled it in)

I want you, Craig.

"I love you," I whispered before drifting off to sleep.