Chapter 8: Do You Like It?

TJ's POV-

My night was just perfect, to me, anyways. Craig took me out to go see the movie "The Conjuring" and it was a good movie, I just got a little scared... That's all.

Now, we're back in the hotel waiting for the time to get ready for the concert, and we were sitting there flipping through channel's.

"Crraaiiiiiigggggggg," I whined.

"Yes, baby," he said without taking his eyes off the screen.

"My tummy hurts."

I pouted and that just made him chuckled and rub my back.

I've got been thinking a lot ever since Craig and I were talking about kitten play.

Slowly, I got up, kissing Craig's head before walking to my laptop and opening Google.

Craig's POV~

He kissed my head and went over to his laptop.

"Whatcha doing, lovely?" I asked, as I slowly ran a hand through my hair subconsciously.

"Just scrolling through a few things," he said, giving me a small smile.

His cheeks turned a light pink as he continued with his laptop.

"I'm getting something for us." He said simply.

~~~~~

Four months later

"Ccrraaiigg~," TJ sang lightly from the bedroom.

After the tour he decided to stay at my house for a while and I'm so happy about that. I mean, we've only been dating for a few months but its felt like years.

He's so polite at dinner, he cleans everything, he helps around with stuff, and he's just so perfect.

"Yes, lovely?" I asked, pausing the TV.

I feel like a married couple when we do this kinda of stuff, and talk like this.

"Remember that thing I bought a long time ago?" He asked.

Bought something.. What?

"Um, no?" I answered, still kind of talking to myself.

"Well," he said with a audible giggle, "Come here."

"Alright?" I said, grabbing my soda and getting up.

I walked to the bedroom while taking a sip and opened the door. I regret taking that sip because I choked on it.

TJ was looking at himself in the mirror but oh my god.

He had on pink cat ears and a little pink collar. His dress was a pastel pink and was short enough to where you could see a pair of white panties. He had on pink stockings and a tail that lead up to his..... Yeah.

"T-TJ?" I asked, after recovering from myself almost dying.

"Yes?" He asked in a small baby voice, it was shy and adorable.

He faced me and I couldn't stop staring at him. He looked so adorable and cute and I just want to bend him over and- Stop it, Craig.

"Do you like it?" He asked, gripping the hem of the dress lightly.

I set my soda down and quickly kissed my baby. He shyly kissed back and rested his hands on my chest.

Gently, I pulled my lips away from his and stared at him again. He was perfect, his body, his voice, he was perfect.

His cheeks turned a pink as he nuzzles into my neck and began to purr.

TJ Bell began to purr.

I bit my lip and gently picked up his legs and wrapped them around my waist. My hand gently began to rub his thigh, causing him to purr louder.

He gently began to nip at my neck, soon lightly sucking on the spots he nipped.

Jesus, I'm gonna die.

"T-TJ?" I forced out, pulling him up a little so he can't feel whats in pants.

"Yes, master?" He asked, pulling away and looking at me with big kitten eyes.

I quickly laid him on the bed with his legs up, his pretty little panties shown.

"We're gonna have a little fun," I said and gently tugged down on his panties.

Hey guysssss. I'm soooooooooooooooo freaking sorry about not updating ANY of my fanfics. I've been busy with high school and my clubs. But, honestly, I didn't think this fanfic was gonna get this popular.

I just wanted to say sorry for not updating and I promise you that I will start updating again. (And I also want to apologize for this crappy chapter.. :c )

I love you so much and thank you for giving me your time to read this.