Chapter 4: The Perfect Gift

I finally found a new hotel that we never stayed at. It was nice, perfect for my little TJ, just the thought of him made me smile.

Then my mind went to his smile, his adorable gap. It is BEYOND adorable.

Stop it, Craig, you're fangirling in the middle of a lobby.

I booked our rooms and then made my way to a jewellery store. I was walking around with my hands in my pockets and passed some chick.

She gave me a flirty wink, I kept a straight face. I can't flirt when I'm trying to find a present for my soon to be boyfriend.

Hopefully.

A part of me began to doubt that he would say yes.

I was walking but stopped. I backed up to see two perfect necklaces.

The lady behind the counter saw me staring.

"Did you find something, sir?"

I nodded slowly and pointed at the two.

"These."

"Ahhh, these are adorable."

She took them out from the display cabinet and laid them out for full view.

"Who's the special girl?" She asked while opening a book to find the price.

"Um... Guy."

"Oh," she said quickly, "I'm sorry."

"Its fine.. But who much is it."

"Only $2,000." She said with a smile.

I tried not to let my jaw drop at the price. Her words echoed in my head.

Then, a plan started to form in my head. A good one, hopefully.

TJ's POV~

I opened my eyes again after dozing off to hear the voice of my band members.

I sighed and sat up, letting a yawn as I hopped off my bunk. I looked back hoping to see a sleeping Craig, but only to find an empty bed.

I took off my pants quickly and slipped on my favorite pair of booty shorts.

I walked to the kitchen past my arguing "brothers" and opened the fridge.

I heard a whistle escape from Robert.

I rolled my eyes and ignored the light blush that crept across my cheeks.

I hate it when they do this to me... I'm not gay.. Well... Not THAT gay. I just find shorts comfortable.

Plus, dont tell anyone, but we're an all gay band.

"Has anyone seen Craig?"

Robert chuckled and shook his head.

"No, but I heard the door open earlier."

"You were cuddling your boyfriend and you were disturbed.. Lovely." I said as I dug through the fridge.

"No," he responded, "But you were all snuggled up on Craig when we came back."

I could feel the tempature of my face rise at those words.

I shut the fridge and walked back to my bunk, ignoring him.

I slowly kept walking until I hit Craig's bed. I stared at the messed up covers.

It kinda looked like someone had sex. I thought of Craig and me doing it. So many dirty images...

Him touching me, biting me, fucking me...

STOP IT, TJ!! DON'T THINK ABOUT THAT! WHAT IF SOMEONE CAME IN AND YOU HAD A BONER!!

I quickly shook it off and crawled into his soft bed. It smelt like him, in a good way.

I love the way he smells. It comforts me and gives me happiness.

I really love you, Craig. So much.