Chapter 6: Wrong Idea

TJ's POV~

I gasped as I opened the box. It was some half of a necklace that formed a heart if connected. The half said 'My Knight In...'

I looked up to see Craig pull out his other half from under his shirts.

He picked up mime and connected them.

"My Knight in Shining Eyeliner," I read out loud, giggling.

I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you," I whispered.

I felt him warm up and hug me back. He kissed my cheek and smiled against my skin.

"Was that all the surprises?" I asked quietly.

He smiled and looked down sheepishly, "well, um... There's only one bed..."

I blushed and felt my hand cover my mouth. He wants to do it on the first night.

"Y-you have a condom, right?" I asked quietly.

His cheeks lit up a bright red.

"Nononononononono, not sex. I meant we can cuddle on night and wake up to each other."

I have never seen Craig so embarrassed before. I was dying of cuteness on the inside.

I walked up to him and hugged him so tight, and buried my face in his chest.

"I'd love to," I said with a smile.

Hey guys I wanted to say thank you so much for all the reads and sorry about how sort this chapter is. I didn't expect this many. I know that there are spelling errors and stuff but I will try and fix that, I promise. But I do also promise that there will be more updates. I've been so worked up in my When The Rope Finally Breaks and my Why Can't You See Me? Fanfics and such so please check those out.

I love you all, and another thank you.