Chapter 10: Happy Sixth Months, Princess (Part 1)

Craig's POV~

We just finished playing 'One For The Money' in Los Angeles, and were currently getting water and preparing for the next song.

Well, that's what TJ thinks anyways, and we came out to our fans about last month and, surprisingly, they loved it and were so supportive. Of course there was some negative feedback but that didn't bother us, too bad.

We were backstage at the moment and I was watching TJ smiling and talking to one of his friends.

I smiled as he laughed, he was so beautiful and so perfect. I loved him with all my heart.

I turned to Robert and tapped his shoulder. He turned back to me and smiled.

"Hey, will you do me a favor?" I asked.

TJ's POV~

I was done with all my conversations and such with my friends and I went to go hug my baby because I missed him.

I looked around but Craig was no where to be seen.

"Robert? Where did Craig go?" I asked, continuing to look around.

"Where did Craig go? Uhh," he said, looking around with me.

He usually doesn't leave like this, and he told me it was going to be our night. It was our sixth month anniversary.

"Did you see him leave?" I asked.

"Um, did I see him leave? Well, I don't think so," He said.

"Robert, you're repeating me. You're lying, you know where he is," I said, crossing my arms and looking up at him.

"Repeating? Me? No, and I'm not lying." He said, looking down at me.

I sighed and began to walk towards the exit, maybe he's on the bus?

As I was walking I felt myself be lifted off the ground. I looked back to see Robert holding me.

"Robert what are you doing?" I said.

"I'm not doing anything, I just wanted to.. show you.. uh, something," he began walking back to our dressing room.

"Robert, this isn't funny. I need to find Craig," I said, as I struggled to get out of his hold.

"We'll find him in a minute just wait okay?" He said, walking in the dressing room and locking the door.

"What do you wanna show me?" I asked.

He went into Craig's bag and tossed me a dress. I blinked and caught it. Slowly I held it up in awe.

"Put it on, and these, too," he said as he took out a pair of grey flats.

"Why do I need to put these on?" I asked.

"Just do it and.. and these.." he said with a blush.

He tossed me a pair of lace, pink panties.

Me cheeks burned as I quickly hid them under the dress in my hand.

"W-why do I need to put these on?" I asked.

"Because Craig wants you to." He said bluntly.

"C-craig wants me to put them on?" I asked, shyly looking down at the clothes.

"Yes, right now," he said, turning his back on me so I can change.

I blushed and took my shoes off and the rest of my clothes. I shyly put on the panties and the dress.

Slowly, I fixed the dress and look at myself in the mirror. It was pretty and just perfect.

I put on the flats and attempted to fix my hair and face. After that I put on some deodorant and some of Craig's Axe.

I smiled at myself in the mirror.

Robert got off his phone and unlocked the door.

"Come on, you're allowed to go to him now," Robert said before picking me back up and walking out of the venue.

He walked me down the street and stopped in front of a closed café.

"Robert, why did you bring me here? I swear to god if this is a prank I'm going to h-"

"TJ?" Craig voice said from the doorway of the café.

I blushed and looked at him, he was in a black slacks, with a white dress shirt and a black bow tie, and his converse.

He wore a shy smile and his hair was greased back.

I blushed brighter and shyly smiled back.

Robert put me down, and I stumbled into Craig's open arms.

He gently placed a kiss on my lips with a smile. I melted in his arms and smiled up at him.

"Shall we my love?" He asked as gently took my hand.

I shyly nodded as he lead me into the café.

I gasped and smiled widely.

There were Christmas lights around the whole café, a small table set up with coffee cups and cute plates.

There was Kevin, even Max, and now Robert were quietly playing classical music in the corner of the room.

I blinked back tears and hugged Craig tightly.

"Oh my gosh, I love you so much!" I said, kissing his cheek.

He smiled and hugged my waist.

"Happy sixth month anniversary, Princess," he said quietly, as he kisses me gently.

Heyyy

I'm sooooooooo sorry!!!

Please hate me or yell at me for not updating for so long xc

I'm really really sorry I promise I'll actually try and update and I'm so sorry for this cruddy chapter

Im so horrible xc