"Sleeping Blondie"

~Axel x Lukas~

Lukas slowly lifted his head up from his table, oh crap did I fall asleep writing? He thaught, what time is it? He looked up at the clock and it read : 8:39. "OH NO" he yelled before falling off his chair "I'm late shit shit shit!" he got up and shoved everything he needed in a bag and ran out the house. He got on his horse and rode to the Old Order Temple.

He tied his horse to a fence and walked inside, he carefully stamped past the pressure plates in the floor and walked into the library, he would sit there for hours reading the books, but he was in a rush sadly, he walked upstairs and through a nether portal he and Jesse put in recently , he walked through and rode a minecart to BoomTown.

He slowly knocked on the door and after a moment Axel answered, "Hey Lukas" He said before letting him enter, "Hey Axel , sorry I'm super late" he answered walking in, "don't even worry about it, I wasn't really paying attention to time either" Axel chuckled a little "Hey you look really tired are you alright?" Axel noticed the dark purple bags under lukas's blue eyes, he then realised how pale he is, "I'm fine, I've been busy with this book" lukas replied before grabbing it out of his bag "do you wanna get started on your chapter?" , "sure" Axel said before taking him to the living room, Lukas sat on the floor, leaning on the coffee table, and Axel sat on the sofa, "you sure your comfy down there?" Axel was wiereldy polite today , "yup, now what should I write" Lukas got his quil
out and dipped it in the ink . . .

"And and! Say that I can kill zombies with my bare hands like!--" Axel jumped up before there was a massive SLAM , Axel looked down and saw Lukas's head on the tabel. Axel went over to him and gently lifted him up, Lukas had fainted from sleep exhaustion . Axel giggled a little before lifting him up bridal style and laying him down on the sofa. He grabbed a blanket from the sofa arm and laid it down on Lukas. Axel sat on the other side of the sofa, since it's a L shaped sofa, and started reading through Lukas's notes.

Lukas slowly woke up, he looks up to Axel next to him, "Hello Axel, where am I again?" He yawned before getting up, "Well you kinda just fainted or something while taking notes" he said passing lukas his note pad back "by the way these are good notes, you reply pay good attention", "thanks," lukas said scratching his neck "sorry for falling asleep", "no no don't worry, I knew you were trying to keep yourself awake, I shouldn't of kept talking." Axel scratched his neck, "no no please I should of gotten good sleep" Lukas insisted, there was awkward silence , "I should of known being a famous writer is tyring, yeah being king of 'boomtown' is tyring, but having to wrote books and sign them day after day gets boring and tyring and hurts your hands, doesn't it?" Axel turned to him and Lukas was nodding but looking at the floor" sorry if that--", "no your right.. It does" Lukas looks at him he places his hand on Axel's without realising ,"so...wanna watch some TV?" Axel says reaching for the remote without moving his other hand, "sure" Lukas replied. After a while of watching TV Axel felt some weight against his arm, he looked down and saw Lukas asleep again, Axel reached over for the blanket and pit it on him, but he didn't move he let the "Sleeping Blondie" rest peacefully.

-
-
Requested by : @ayo_its_lukeese on tik tok
Follow them :D