Comfort In Numbers

~Lukas x M! Jesse x Petra~

This is based on season 2 episode 4 after Jesse, Petra and Radar beat Romeo's challenge but Lukas is there instead of Radar. Enjoy.

Jesse, Petra and Lukas enter the cabin, unsure of what they are looking for. Lukas walks towards the beds with Jesse, while Petra leans against a wall, looking towards the windows. "Do you think this 'definitely here..?" Lukas looks at Jesse, obviously worried, "Well.. This is the last place we can have any hope in.." Jesse looks around the cabin, and notices Petra in the corner, he looks back at Lukas, "Petra has been verry quiet.. Do you know anything?" Lukas kinda whisperes, "I think it's about her 'finding her thing'" Jesse whispers back.

Everything soon got quiet before Jesse and Lukas heard a quiet THUMP and then quiet sobbing. Jesse and Lukas looked towards the noise and saw Petra on her kneez sobbing into her hands. Jesse quickly ran to her, Lukas close behind, and keeled down to her. "Petra..?" Jesse moved some hair out of the way or her face, "What's wrong?", Petra looked at him, "I-Its just..doesn't this remind you of the tree house!? Doesn't this remind you of our freinds that we can barely see anymore!? Doesn't this remind you...--" "Petra... We know that they're--" "How selfish I am." 

Jesse and Lukas were taken aback, "Pardon?" Lukas kneeled down and held Petra's hand, "You all know how selfish in being! Since the beginning, even in the portal hallway! I was being selfish, I'm so selfish selfish SELFISH" Petra snatched her hand back and punched it into the bookcase, and then rested her head against it, "Petra.." Jesse patted her back "You aren't selfish, just stressed, we all were back in the hallway..", Petra looked at him "You're just saying that." Petra got herself up, "I'm just gonna spend some time outside" Petra walked out the door.

Lukas for himself up and lent his hand down to Jesse , that he took and helped him up. Jesse held his arm uncomfortably, looking guilty, Lukas patted his shoulder, "Hey.. Don't feel guilty, ill go talk to her, you try find the weapon or whatever it is..", Jesse looked at him, Lukas was smiling softly, reassuringly, this made Jesse smile back and nod.

Lukas walked out the cabin and saw Petra, her face in her knees with her arms wrapped along her legs, near a small pond with a treeilsand in the middle. Lukas walked up behind her slowly," Go away. ", Lukas jumped a bit, but then kept walking.   "I said go away!" Petra let go of her legs and looked lukas's way, "Why? Petra I'm your friend, I don't want to leave you alone, and I know you secretly don't want me to leave." Petra looked away, and slowly scooted to the right, Lukas hummed quietly and sat down next to her. "Petra.." Lukas patted her back, "I'm so sorry." Petra looked at him "I don't know what's happening to me.", "Hey hey.. Its not your fault, alot of things are changing, and not gonna lie.. I miss our friends, alot.." Lukas frowned, and Petra scooted closer to him, and hugged him, "I miss them so much.." Lukas started to tear up and Petra started sobbing, Lukas began sobbing with her, wrapping his arms around her.

Jesse was walking around the cabin, looking for clues, but then he heard some commotion outside, he rushed out the door and saw the sobbing 2. He slowly creeped up behind them and kneeled down, "Guys..?" The turned towards him quickly, and began sobbing harder, "Wha-? What happend!?" Jesse wrapped his arms around their shoulders, "We just miss our freinds!" Petra sobbed into his shoulder, Lukas tried rubbing the tests away with his jacket sleeve but then jesse brought him closer into the hug, and he bagan crying again. "I'm here for you guys.. Just us.."

Jesse, Lukas and Petra stood near the gate for Beacontown, "Hey.. Back at the cabin, I.. I didn't want to loose you guys but.. I don't know if I want to stay here" Petra saved her arms around, Jesse and lukas breifley looked at eachother, Petra started walking out the gate, "You guys can come along if you want.." Petra sood outside, and Lukas stood inside, Jesse in between

I have to choose.

Requested by : @hadrians.discord.kitten on tik tok
Enjoy