The Memory

~Magnus x Elleguaard~

This is based on if Jesse chose to take magnus's armour, and if he lived. Also its based on a drawing I saw

(art not mine, I don't know who's it is :[)

Magnus crashed into the tree, his back and head suddenly overwhelming with pain. He felt something quickly running down his neck. Magnus cried out before falling to the floor, everything was going dark and stary, "NOOO MAGNUS!" he heard someone scream. Magnus struggled to get himself up, untill he felt someone lift him gently, "magnus! Please just stay awake I'm going to get you out of here.." it was ellie. "Ellie.." He looked up and met her eyes, "Come on" Elleguaard struggled to lift him up but she managed, she started to excort him to a hill while hell was going on behind him. "sit" Elleguaard sat Magnus down, "Ellie... Everything hurts.." Magnus grasped her hand, "I know I'm... I'm so sorry" Elleguaard watched as Jesse was pulled away from the whither storm by his friends and then a massive explosion happend..

"Magnus I need to check if everyone is alright, please stay here. You'll be safe, alright?" Elleguaard cupped Magnus's  cheek, "yeah, yeah, go help them ill be here" Magnus weakly smiled before Elleguaard took her hand away and ran towards the others.

"Magnus!" Someone called out, he looked up and saw Soren and Jesse running to him, "Guys? Where Ellie she went to check if you all were alright." Magnus carefully sat up against a tree, "she's alright, but are you?" Jesse crouched down next to him, "yeah yeah I'm -cough- alright..just alot of pain everywhere, Where's Ellie? " Magnus looked behind Jesse but didn't see her, "she's alright Magnus don't worry" Soren said, "man I'm so so so sorry magnus I shouldn't of taken your armour here have it--" Jesse went to take it off but magnus stopped him, "keep it kid. It's yours now." He said. "but--" Jesse looked more scarred "Don't worry, anyways I'm not a true hero--" Magnus was hushed by Soren, Jesse looked confused "I mean Soren did most of the fight against the ender dragon, and Ivor was really the hardcore adventurer..." Magnus coughed "Where's Ellie?", "Stop worrying about Ellie, she's fine." Soren seemed to be loosing his patience, "Hey hey calm down there, he just hit a tree, hard." Elleguaard held Magnus's hand "Ellie!" Magnus looked more happy to see her, "yes yes I'm here.." she sighed before looking at Jesse, "Jesse please help those people stuck in the whithers tenticles..." She clutched magnus's hand a little harder, "yeah.. I'll do that" Jesse gets up and runs to the whither.

"can you not see magnus..?" Elleguaard held his face gently, "everything is dizzy that's all" Magnus laughed but Elleguaard wasn't buying it, "Just don't worry about me" He said before there was a massive crash, they all looked towards the noise and saw the whither storm lifting into the air "that's.. That's impossible!" Soren shouted "the bom was supposed to kill it.. Jesse didn't use it right!" , "what do you mean by that!" Elleguaard shouted back, "I mean that fool doesn't know how to use a stupid bom!", "let's stop arguing and GET OUT OF HERE!" Magnus tried to get up, but the pain only got worse. "soren where are you going!" Elleguaard shouted while she went to lift magnus up, "I'm not getting killed by that fools actions!" he shouted back, before running, but he ran into Jesse's twin, Jess. "that idiot, come on" Elleguaard walked magnus to the others.

"We have to get out of here, find shelter or something" Olivia told her before running with Jesse, Elleguaard saw Soren being dragged by Jess, she obviously knew he was gonna ditch them and wasn't gonna let that happen. "smart girl" Elleguaard said and started to run, magnus struggling next to her, "Ellie your gonna have to leave me!"Magnus shouted while she tried to drag him along" No no! I can't leave you please we can find something! " Elleguaard desparetly dragged magnus closer to the others, who were struggling to grab horses. Elleguaard grabbed one and threw magnus on it she also got on too," Magnus hold really tight to me, alright? " he nodded and hugged her around her waist, tightly. "Oh there isn't a pony for me.. Aw well I guess I'll have to run--" "Nope." Elleguaard got off her horse, "you can share with magnus." she said grabbing Soren and trying to push him on "but what if - -" Soren tried to push back, "get on this horse now or we're all gonna die you idiot!" Soren gave up and climbed on the horse, "Everyone we need to go NOW!" Jesse shouted while riding his horse away with Gabriel on it, everyone followed, Elleguaard a little behind.

"Quick get to the brid--" Jesse shouted before a block, on fire, came and hit it, exploding the whole thing "ge..."he finnished." Quick rebuild it! "Elleguaard shouted while Axel and Olivia and Soren got off their horses to help her. When the bridge was built, the others rode across before riding as fast as they could to shelter..

Everyone entered the cave, Elleguaard helped magnus get of his horse and walk into the cave. When they got inside they found a corner and sat down, "You alright magnus.?" Elleguaard "Yeah yeah, don't worry.. Its only hurting a bit..", "Magnus I'm so sorry" Jesse said walking upto them, "No don't. You wouldn't of survived without my armour, don't be sorry, I offered it." Magnus smiled, "I don't get it." Soren quietly said, "What's up now?" Elleguaard gets up and stares at Soren in confusion. "YOU! You didn't use the bomb correctly! "I did! You saw me! You saw it there was an explosion!" Jesse argued back "then why isn't it DEAD!" Soren pushed him back, Jesse went silent, "and because of you taking magnus's armour he'd gonna die!", Jesse's breath hitched, he looked back at magnus and elleguaard, his eyes beginning to fill with tears. Silence over filled the cave. "Soren what the hell!" Elleguaard stood up but then Jess walked up to Soren "listen here asshole! This is none of Jesse's fault, but yours. If you didn't go and explode the whither storm maybe you would of done it " right" but no you were a coward and let Jesse do it on his own, and no it's not Jesse's fault magnus is hurt! " Jess went to go punch Soren but Jesse pulled her away. Magnus slowly got up," Soren just calm down... "he slowly pushed himself off the wall and there was a loud snap that echoed around the cave. Magnus collapsed to the floor, biting his lip," Magnus! "Elleguaard tried to sit him back up, but it wasn't helping a bit "Ellie.. " everything started getting dark again and magnus started to sweat up, even through the cave was freezing cold. Magnus fell limp.

Magnus sits up, his face sweaty and he feels tears falling out his eyes. Magnus slowly wipes whem away and calms down, he clencheshis stomach, and looks to his left, there was Ellie, he was on a sofa. He slowly lays back down and looks at Elleguard's face, he gently plays with her bushy hair, "I wish I have hair" he whispered. Suddenly Elleguaard sits up and slaps Magnus's cheek, "ow.." He mumbles, "oh gosh I'm sorry! I forgot you were here!" She whisperes, before she leans down and kisses his cheek, "that better?" she lays back down before Magnus cuddles into her, "much better" he whispers before they both went back to sleep.

-
-
Requested by : @the.ivory on tik tok
Follow them :D