IX

"Uh P'Sing stop moving I'm trying to sleep here" Ohm groaned in his morning hoarse voice. Getting no response back from the person next to him, he adjusted his position a bit with his eyes still closed and hugged the body.

He kissed the other's forehead and slowly opened his eyes wanting to look at his beautiful boyfriend.

"SHIAA" he shrieked out not believing what or rather who was there infront of him and this made the other person immediately sit upright on the bed. The guy stared right back at Ohm mirroring his shocked expression.

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! IS THE PLACE ON FIRE?! Wait why am I here? What place is this?" He turned to look at Ohm lying down in an uncomfortable position next to him on the bed and both his eyes almost bulged out of their sockets.

"Chittsawangdee-? What are you doing here? is this a hotel?! AND WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES! PLEASE DON'T TELL ME! NO, NO WE DIDN'T PLEASE NO-" He covered his face with his hands and started crying.

"Listen-, Korapat-"

"Kirdpan! It's Kirdpan for you!"

"Yeah yeah whatever. So what I am trying to tell you is, i woke up just a few seconds before you and i am keen to know the answers to the very same things. You in a way cut off my 'freaking out' session, so um.."

"Forget about your session! My ass got wrecked last night what the hell do i do! I don't even remember anything!"

"Did it like, get totally ripped or..."

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP WILL YOU! I HATE YOU! OKAY?! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. GOD YOU'RE SUCH A FREAK. YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME LAST NIGHT WHEN I WAS DRUNK!" He jumped out of the bed and hastily started picking his clothes up that were scattered on the floor. He first, pulled his pants up, then buckled his belt and finally started looking for his shirt blabbering incoherently.

"Woah chill dude. I was drunk too and what proof do you have that you didn't do it willingly or that i wasn't the one taken advantage of?"

"I don't know about you but i wasn't in my senses, so for sure i didn't do it willingly with you- oughh fuck i can't even walk."

"That means I was good." Ohm smiled smugly and rubbed his chin.

"Are you for real? Don't you understand the seriousness of this situation?!"

"Uh well I can walk properly and I've anyway had a thing for you since your day one here, so I'm happy that i got a chance to do it with you, although it's a pity that i don't remember anything."

"You are seriously insane Khun! I'm just leaving, god what did I get myself into!" The slam of the door startled Ohm but he nevertheless smiled. He looked at the door and trying to recall the previous night's events. He felt giddy thinking about that fact he did a good job playing the dominant role when it was infact his first time.

He tried to apply some pressure to his brain to recall at least something that happened the previous night and in the midst of that, he realised one thing that he had probably forgotten all this while and he shouldn't have.

Singto.

---------

"Where the hell is Ohm?! Doesn't he know that i take the house keys with me. He isn't even answering my calls. Let him come home, I'll actually strangle him tonight. I wonder where he's galavanting at this hour or more like the entire night! I don't care I'm just locking the house and leaving!"

He sat down in his car cursing under his breath and drove to his college. As soon as he stepped out of his car he positioned his stance and walked in getting back to his stoic self.