XXVII

Right as his routine allowed, Singto stepped out of the house for his morning walk. This very morning, he woke up with plenty of thoughts surrounding him regarding what was currently going on in his life. As much as he wanted to tell Ohm that he has had a change of heart to some extent, he just couldn't. How was he even supposed to? Their relationship was so deeply rooted that he just could not comprehend as to how he should place the devastating thought across.

He jogged through the busy morning streets as his eyes took in everything taking place in his surroundings. A thought went through his head, Do I resent Ohm for.... no, no I don't he stopped in his tracks, How can I when I love him... I mean I do...uh that guy is messing with my head. He shook the thoughts away and resumed his course of action.

He sighed. He sweated profusely and he had no idea whether he was shedding sweat from all the running or he was releasing cold sweats due to a guilty conscience. He was off work today and that meant he would get an entire day to himself! That's, how he wanted to feel although what he got, was a lonely day all by himself. It would just be him and his suffocating thoughts that won't let him rest in his seat for a single second.

By this time Ohm would have probably left for work, Singto constantly had this in mind. He wanted the younger but he also didn't. Where exactly was life taking him? He cursed and hated on himself, stopped when harsh profanity almost slipped off his tongue. Certain very unpleasant terms that he would never appreciate others being called, the very same words he kept repeating in his head for himself. Is this how coming face to face with guilt feels like? Had he been ignoring these feelings harbouring inside of him all these years?

Just like how Singto hated Krist Perawat since the moment he had known him, he continued to him. That man had always been a bad omen, a curse to his life, always creating problems somewhere or the other but Singto very well knew that he was the only problem in his life, the decisions that he chose to make were the only problems in his life. How did he go from despising someone with all his heart to...

With Krist, it was like a role reverse for Singto which he really liked to some extent and that made him hate himself more. How was he was going to tell his family about the entire... change of heart scheme... he definitely wasn't prepared for that. For sure, he had a supportive family, a family that loved Ohm a lot. How would they react to his break up with Ohm because he, their own son cheated on such a respectful guy.

Guilt and regret was eating him up alive and his sin was fostering feelings that should've never existed. Fuck you Perawat and your clingy ass he gritted his teeth as he saw the park getting clearer in his vision. Upon reaching the park entrance, he realised one thing, why has he not contacted me in more than a week?

Another wave of frustration surged through his body as he trudged to a nearby bench and took a seat. It had actually been an entire week, with no signs of the businessman. Singto went to college in the morning, returned in the evening, ate his dinner with Ohm, went to bed and pretty much it. Repetitive days passed by and he did not notice the absence of the other due to his own mental turmoil or maybe he did and was just cowering from acknowledging it.

Three things that the government should make illegal according to Singto?

Krist Perawat

Krist Perawat

Krist Perawat

His phone tinged and he was pulled out of his thoughts.

Krist Perawat
Does black look better on me or grey?