XV

splitting headache, that's what Off felt at the moment sitting by the window in the bus. He glumly stared outside focusing on nothing in particular.

"Oh come on man, do not fret it." The guy sitting beside him said.

"Fret? Do you think fret is the right word?" He blankly stared at Tay who was seated two seats ahead of him. After a few seconds he diverted his gaze.

Ohm and Singto took up the first seat in the right row and Krist took the same in the left one. Nanon was left to sit at the back, alone.

The bus ride was filled with a harmony of voices. Every person cheered to the songs being sung together. Usually Krist would have minded this behaviour but right now he just wasn't in the mood, so he chose to pretend he wasn't seeing any of that happen.

When they reached their destination, the last to get down from the bus was, Gun, his face adorning a sullen expression. This also took Krist by surprise because he hadn't notice the older enter the bus in the first place. When he claimed the first seat he did take a glance at all the faces sitting behind him? How did his secretary go unnoticed?

He shook his thoughts away and handed the older a bottle of water he had originally been giving to all the employees as and when they stepped out of the bus. Gun lips twisted into a tight lipped smile receiving the bottle and he left after slightly bowing at his boss.

Krist then walked to the crowd of workers waiting for him at the entrance of the building and stood before them giving the necessary instructions.

Nanon in the midst of all the chaos ran into Gun and chose to stand somewhere quiter with him behind all the others. They calmly conversed, softly nodded at each other. They were of the view that the loud voices of the workers and the scorching heat of the sun together weren't favourable for the both of them.

Nanon also noticed, Ohm slightly jumping and grinning while sharing something with his boyfriend. He slightly shook his head averting his gaze back to Gun.

"Go ahead." Gun gestured for him to walk ahead of himself when he noticed the others enter the building.

When the crowd had gathered by the reception, they allowed the receptionist to draw slips of paper and pair people who would be sharing rooms.

As if luck was in his favour, Krist got a room with Singto and this time, without altering anything. Out of sheer luck he got his chance. Before that he had been internally panicking that what if he did not get the same room as the older? All his worries got washed away when both their names were called out together. Singto gave an incredulous look and sighed picking up his bag. He spoke something in his boyfriend's ear and the latter nodded acknowledging.

And as if luck was not in Nanon's favour, his name got called out with the person he least wanted. All misdeeds of his life flashed before his eyes much to his displeasure. He continued to curse his luck for always having the best of him by getting him situations like these. Now looking at the older, he noticed that he looked pretty okay with the arrangement.

In his head, Ohm was pretty cool about having to share a room with the other because he was a friend and Ohm never minded sharing rooms with friends. The only person affected by this was the one trudging behind him, cursing under his breath and fuming in anger.

Ohm swiftly unlocked the room with the key provided and walked in placing his bag in a corner. He extended his hand over to Nanon to take his bag but the other gave him an unreadable expression walking past him and placing his bag himself.

"Why is there a single bed!" Nanon stated slightly taken aback and also worried thinking about all the possible scenarios that could take place in the coming days.