XX

Gun walked out of the washroom stall to the sink and began to wash his hands. After drying them he went ahead and tried to unlock the door. hm? he thought when his attempt didn't work. He decided to shrug it off and tried a second time.

What the fuck?? he aggressively started twisting and turning the door knob. Suddenly a hand, alot larger than his, engulfed his own. He immediately turned around to look at the owner of the hand.

"Off!?" he exclaimed.

"You know what's common between my dick and maths?"

"...what?" the shorter blinked.

"Both are hard for you."

"HUH?? What are you on about! Get me out of here I'm claustrophobic!"

"This place has proper ventilation and you were completely fine a few minutes ago?"

Feeling embarrassed, the shorter let go of the door knob and walked slightly backwards distancing himself from the older.

Slowly Off moved towards him and trapped him from both sides, standing closely.

"What are you doing?" Gun asked again.

"I'm no organ donor but I'd be happy to give you my heart."

"weren't you like mad at me?"

"no"

"Then what was all of this all these days?"

"I was distancing myself from you due to personal reasons."

Gun scoffed. "Do you have any idea what kind of mental and emotional suffering your 'distancing' caused me!?"

"Why? You like me?"

"Don't you fucking change the topic! Off, you're my friend first. You've been with me right from the beginning, even the friends I made were the people you introduced me to. You have always supported me, what do you think I would feel about loosing you?? right after your
..."

Off was stunned, he rested his head on Gun's shoulder and sighed. The shorter fluttered his eyes shut and both stayed in the position for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry" spoke the taller.

Gun shook his head and tried to push the other away but to no avail. Off was definitely stronger than him and didn't budge a centimeter.

"Please forgive me" Off pleaded.

"For what exactly? For the insults or you keeping your distance from me?"

"Both?"

"Give me your reason first"

Off groaned and supported his elbow against the wall. Gun stared right into his eyes, without blinking.

"Tay is my best friend, if he likes you and you like him back, then he can have you."

"Why did you degrade me then" Off thought for a minute. This was the part he did not wanna touch, his feelings. He never liked talking about them. But if he wanted to resolve things with the other he had to tell him everything.

"Some part of it was for pushing you away, the rest of it was because I didn't think you were the type to sleep around.

For the first two three days I felt betrayed. I thought I interpreted you wrong and my best friend did me bad just for a fuck. Despite knowing that I was... into you. I mean you know it already. I'm sorry about everything." Gun gazed at him to find any signs of insincerity.

"I forgive you"

------

"you'd tell them you're gay??"