XII

A strong punch landed on Tay's face as soon as he entered the building the next morning. He stumbled back a few steps then ended up falling down to the ground. He looked at his raging best friend in disbelief. Crowds started to gather and without caring Off straddled Tay on the floor harshly gripping his collar.

Up to this point, Tay wasn't understanding what exactly was happening. Apparently he had missed one day at work and his best friend since high school had become hateful of him, much to his dismay. He turned to Gun who immediately faced the other direction and sighed not really having the energy to get involved with Tay.

"O-Off, what did I do...?" he barely could let that out with a grown man sitting on top of him.

"YOU'RE ASKING ME WHAT YOU DID?!" Off punched him again and this time alot more harder.

"ASSHOLE DESPITE KNOWING YOU FUCKED--" Ohm and Nanon came running to the scene as soon as they heard about Off acting hysterical seeing Tay.

They successfully pulled Off away from Tay who tried to resist with all his strength.

"DON'T YOU DARE EVER COME NEAR ME" yelled Off. He shrugged the guys' hands off of himself and walked away leaving a confused Tay on the floor.

Ohm and Nanon helped him up and brought him to Ohm's office to aid his wounds. They made him sit on the chair and Ohm pulled out the first aid kit from the drawer.

"W-what is exactly happening can you both tell me?"

Nanon sighed looking at Ohm. He nodded in return and Nanon started.

"You haven't read any messages from the company employees have you?"

"I-I haven't. But how does it matter? Tell me why Off is mad at me!"

Nanon shut his eyes tight and continued. "There's a rumour that you slept with Khun Phunsawat after the party."

"What?! What nonsense! I didn't even attend that party for God's sake. I was busy with my family. And why would I sleep with Gun when I know that Off--" His grip on the armrests of the chair tightened.

"It's okay phi" Ohm tried to calm him down.

"What do you mean it's okay?! I don't even like Gun that way!"

"We understand..."

"No you don't Nong Kirdpan! Off is my best friend! I can't even imagine what he is going through right now! Alone..."

"Phi calm down first, we'll try our level best to help you out with this." Ohm suggested and gently patted Tay's back.

Nanon passed him a bottle of water and started treating his wounds.

--------------

"I see you are out for some fresh air Khun Prachaya."

"Not anymore. It just got polluted." Singto said and jogged ahead faster. He side eyed the other who was trying his level best to cope up with his speed. Clearly he didn't exercise regularly, he looked exhausted just by fast walking a hundred metres.

"Could you wait for me for a sec, I-I can't breathe." Krist managed to say from behind.

"Unless you're dying I don't care." Singto said and continued jogging.

"I am!" Singto's feet halted and he looked back at the other who was bending forward holding his knees breathing heavily.

"You've got to be kidding me." He reluctantly approached Krist and shook his head watching the other gasp for air. "God you're so unfit. You have probably been surviving on junk all these years."