Chapter 3]

Ghostface's POV

I was really annoyed that I had to go to the store since I don't like showing my face. I know I could have let y/n go but that's too risky for right now. I really did love everything about them. I was took off my mask and put it inside a bush in the woods as I approached the end. After a few minutes I was finally at the store. I counted the money I had, I was in shock that y/n trusted me with that much money. I went towards the kid's section and just then I realized I forgot to ask what size of clothes he wore.

I let out a sigh and remembered that I could probably text y/n after all I did know her phone number. I got out my phone and texted y/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Messages...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown: Hey y/n it's Ghostface.

What do you need?:Y/n

(Y/n changed Unknown 's name to Ghostface)

Ghostface: Ouch:(....
could have been nicer...

but what size does the kid
need, also ima buy some
groceries too while I'm
at it so what do you want?

I just said... yk what nvm. :Y/n
But size M in shirts, pants
and boxers. Also can you buy
milk, cereal,eggs,vegetables,fruit
meat, water and some chocolate
pleaseee. Oh and some toilet
paper and soap.

Ghostface:That's
too much to remember☹️☹️

Stop whining and :Y/n
please get it, I gave you $250
for groceries, buy whatever
tf you want went the extra.

read

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Time skip~

Ghostfaces's POV

After I was done shopping I went to a flower shop. Ngl it looked really sketch but who gives a fuck. I walked inside still caring all the bags that contained groceries. I looked around for y/n's favorite color. I spotted this stunning bouquet it had y/f/c and it glimmered beautifully in the sun. I picked it up and went to the cashier. After a few seconds a young teenage girl appeared She smelt like weed, had short black hair, blue eyes, and a eyebrow piecing. She gave me this dirty look that I didn't like.Then she finally spoke "It'll be $10.50" I handed her the money and walked out. These teenage wannabe gangsters were outside the door smoking weed, drinking beer and alcohol. They probably had every drug you could think of.

I started to walk away, all of the sudden this short ass kid walked in front of me. I said "Do you mind moving?" while raising my eyebrow. He looked back at his friends laughing and spoke up "Listen here punk I saw the way you looked at my girlfriend. If I see you again you'll be dead meat." I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of my way. I simply kept walking. I felt something hit my back. I turned around to look at what it was and it was a rock. I glanced back at the teenagers who threw it. I glared at them and walked faster. 'Are they being serious...' i thought. I couldn't wait to kill them. I just had to collect my mask and drop off these groceries.

I went into the woods and grabbed my mask my mask. I put it on my face and walked faster towards the cabin. I finally arrived, I put the groceries down and hid the flowers. I put on my suit and went back to where the teenagers were. I took my knife out of my pocket and listened to them before I did anything to them. One of the teenagers spoke and said "OH MY FUCKING GOD BRO THAT WAS HILARIOUS HE WAS SO ANNOYED." The whole group was laughing. They sounded like hyenas, I rolled my eyes and that one guy said "I know right. He looks so weak and ugly. He probably has a short dick too. I should have took those flowers."

They started to piss me off. Finally all of the girls went inside the shop. I smiled to myself. There were 5 guys left. I tightened the grip on my knife and sneaked my way behind one of them. I got a hold of his neck and slit there neck open. The other guys just stared motionless. One of them started laughing nervously, I tilted my head slightly.I gripped my knife and walked towards him I stabbed him continuously taking all my anger out on him. Blood squirted everywhere. At this point the others were shaking. I took my knife out of his chest and turned to look at the others. I tilted my head and one of them finally got the brains to start running inside the store.I couldn't let that happen tho.

I grabbed the back of his head and slit his throat open making blood squirt on my mask. I pulled him away and charged at the last two guys. I finally finished my job. I grabbed my knife and carved out there eyes and put them in there hand I cut there stomachs open making their organ slip out. I went into the bushes and hid making sure that no one saw me.

Finally a group of 3 girls came out. They were just staring at them motionless one of them was about to scream but I ran towards them slicing all of their throats open before they caused a scene. I couldn't have anyone knowing I was here. I carved their stomach making their organs fall out. I started pulling them out. smiling at my art. I finally went back to the cabin.

When I got there I took a shower and got dressed before y/n and her cousin woke up I went to go get her flowers and put them on the counter. I was planning on asking her to be mine today but I don't know.... I might take her out on a picnic for it. I went upstairs and went into the room she was in. I opened the door slightly to see if she was awake. To my surprise she was still sleeping.

I slightly chuckled and went downstairs. I put the groceries away and grabbed the bag of clothes and took them to the room she was in. When I opened the door and looked on the bed she wasn't there. I started looking around the room, I heard muffled giggling, and that's when I understood what she was doing.

I continued to play stupid and went out the room. She popped out from behind me door. I pretended to get scared. She pouted and took a deep breath. I said "AhHh! oh my lord you scared the living crap out of me" She rolled her eyes and pushed me aside jokingly. I slightly chuckled noticing she was trying not to laugh. She started to walk away but I grabbed her wrist before she ran off. I pulled her towards me, she was on my chest. She looked up and I said "Hey we're going outside later on, and put on some nice clothes." She nodded. Her little cousin came out the room rubbing his eyes. I spoke up again and said "I put the clothes in the room." I simply just walked away.

Y/n's POV

I was surprised that Ghostface wanted me to go out with him. I went to the room where my bags were in and I went through them. I found this very pretty [y/f/c] dress/shirt and shorts/pants/skirt . It wasn't too fancy but it wasn't too casual. It reached a little above my knees. (If you chose shirts with shorts the shorts can be your preferred length) I set it aside and looked for a nice pair of shoes to match with it. I settled on these [y/f/c] [shoes/heels] that matched perfectly with the dress(or whatever you chose). I went into the bathroom to get ready.

~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-

A/N

Hi! Sorry I took so long to update the book. I was doing badly mentally and to make it worse I sprained my wrist- But I'm back now and I'm thinking about writing some smut in the 5th chapter I'm not sure yet but Idk what do you guys think-

Just to clear some things up y/n and Ghostface have know each other for like 5 months now we'll Ghostface has been stalking you for a while now maybe even 1 year and 7 months. Even if I do smut ima make sure that you guys were in a relationship for atleast 2 months before you smash lol.

1445 words